Trail Toy

7/16/21-7/18/21 Mormon Lake Weekend Camping-Various Easy To Moderate Trails

7 minutes ago, MzPriss said:

Most likely Friday.  Depends on the workload that week.

Cool, I'll put you down for Friday, please let me know if that needs to be changed when you know for sure, thanks!

We'll be there on Thursday and hookup with anyone else who is dispersed camping

• Like 1

If there’s a lot of dispersed campers, we should find a place for us all to congregate at!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, AZRNintheJeep242 said:

If there’s a lot of dispersed campers, we should find a place for us all to congregate at!

I was thinking about that, when we get closer to that weekend I'll update the post with info about that.  Also, Darryl, you are staying at the campgrounds, right?  That's what I have you down for, if I remember correctly you mentioned you'll be in a cabin?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Trail Toy said:

I was thinking about that, when we get closer to that weekend I'll update the post with info about that.  Also, Darryl, you are staying at the campgrounds, right?  That's what I have you down for, if I remember correctly you mentioned you'll be in a cabin?

I am kicking around ideas, haven’t committed to anything just yet, other than going and getting to Flag on Thursday 

Edited by AZRNintheJeep242
  • Like 1

Put me down as tentative, I may have to be in Tucson that weekend.  I will camp dispersed.

• Like 1

I posted a link in my original post that shows areas of free dispersed camping near Mormon Lake.

Rain Camping GIF by VPRO

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Put me down as tentative. I am kicking some things around including camping dispersed or getting a cabin.  Since you are starting earlier that I could get up there Friday I would go up later, I could not get up there by the start time.

Edited by shellback91
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, shellback91 said:

Put me down as tentative. I am kicking some things around including camping dispersed or getting a cabin.  Since you are starting earlier that I could get up there Friday I would go up later, I could not get up there by the start time.

No worries, Friday mornings run would be for those of us coming up on Thursday.  If nobody else wants to set up a run for Friday afternoon/evening I might set up a small/quick run for those who show up on Friday.  Who knows, I might make it a night run. 😎

• Like 1

Tentative for us.  hunting rv parks in the area :) Unless the dispersed area can fit my 43foot RV. lol

• Like 1