Trail Toy

7/16/21-7/18/21 Mormon Lake Weekend Camping-Various Easy To Moderate Trails

Actually I think you would be able to find a big enough area. 👍

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bradywgn71 said:

Tentative for us.  hunting rv parks in the area :) Unless the dispersed area can fit my 43foot RV. lol

We have always dispersed off of Weimer Springs Road. If you don’t go too far in you would be fine. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MzPriss said:

We have always dispersed off of Weimer Springs Road. If you don’t go too far in you would be fine. 

That's one of the camping areas I mentioned in an earlier post, that one is 6.5 miles north of the cabins. 👍

• Like 2

On 5/5/2021 at 2:05 PM, Bradywgn71 said:

Tentative for us.  hunting rv parks in the area :) Unless the dispersed area can fit my 43foot RV. lol

I just realized I forgot to add y'all to the list yesterday, you're on the list now! 

We are in for sure. I reserved a "Pine Ridge" cabin and will be up Friday between 4 & 6. Any plans or thoughts on having a "group" meetup Saturday night somewhere(maybe at the designated dispersed camping site) for a campfire BS session?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, shellback91 said:

We are in for sure. I reserved a "Pine Ridge" cabin and will be up Friday between 4 & 6. Any plans or thoughts on having a "group" meetup Saturday night somewhere(maybe at the designated dispersed camping site) for a campfire BS session?

That's definitely a good possibility.  We can all brainstorm with ideas, etc., and come up with some fun stuff to do.  Please keep suggestions/ideas coming, thanks! 😎

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, shellback91 said:

Chances are good that there will be fire restrictions in place by then.  Either Propane rings or no fires at all.  Its very dry up here right now.  Lets hope for a good monsoon season.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Curly said:

Chances are good that there will be fire restrictions in place by then.  Either Propane rings or no fires at all.  Its very dry up here right now.  Lets hope for a good monsoon season.

good point.

• Like 1

I've got the propane tanks, I'll pick up a fire ring just in case

• Like 1

Sarah read an article on Facebook about total fire restrictions being possible.  Unfortunately people are being careless and throwing wood/wood chips into their propane fire rings to "get that smell" and that causes embers to escape which then can lead to wild fires. 🙄