Trail Toy

The 3-Pack of Sycamore Creek Loop

Posted (edited)

Today's run went off without a hitch, well, there's was almost a hitch with me trying to traverse over a large bolder as you'll see in the last video.  I will say that there are some sections I would rate as a 4, trailsoffroad.com rates this entire trail as a solid 3.  We completed the run in 2 hours 20 minutes including a couple of short pit stops, a good hour less than expected.  We all had a great time and enjoyed this run.  After re-gearing, 35" tires and a locker I will definitely be running this trail again and completing at least the widow maker, the boulder I'll have to think about, lol!  Thanks again to @gearhead and @T and A for tagging along and putting their trust in me to lead being this is only my 2nd time leading.

LINK TO PICS/VIDS

1.thumb.JPG.5a4946d20ec4f8cd78f3f028c998a73e.JPG

Edited by Trail Toy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for leading Jason......great day on the trail!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Trail Toy said:

Today's run went off without a hitch, well, there's was almost a hitch with me trying to traverse over a large bolder as you'll see in the last video.  I will say that there are some sections I would rate as a 4, trailsoffroad.com rates this entire trail as a solid 3.  We completed the run in 2 hours 20 minutes including a couple of short pit stops, a good hour less than expected.  We all had a great time and enjoyed this run.  After re-gearing, 35" tires and a locker I will definitely be running this trail again and completing at least the widow maker, the boulder I'll have to think about, lol!  Thanks again to @gearhead and @T and A for tagging along and putting their trust in me to lead being this is only my 2nd time leading.

LINK TO PICS/VIDS

1.thumb.JPG.5a4946d20ec4f8cd78f3f028c998a73e.JPG

We had a great time. Looking forward to other adventures with you all. 

• Like 3