4x4tographer

9/10 - 9/12/2021: 12th Annual ORP Dirt Formal Gala | Williams, AZ | 4x4 Easy | Primitive Tent/RV Camping

Just a few things to pack up tomorrow morning and then we're on the road!  See y'all soon! 😎

Excited Pumped Up GIF by NBA

• Haha 1

Please check traffic on the I17 northbound if coming to the Gala today.  Hearing of a bad accident near Carefree Highway, north Phoenix area, that may shut it down.  May need to take alternative routes.

• Like 1

Back home safe!  What a drive.....maybe I'll camp next time!   Lol! :) 

• Like 6
  • Wow 1

Home safe and sound. What a blast! It was awesome to see everybody who came out for the 12th Annual ORP Gala; old friends and new friends alike. Kudos to all you early birds who went up Wednesday and Thursday to secure the site. Special thanks to everyone who joined in the Trail Ride, the Salsa & Dip Contest, and the Navigator Challenge! Without your paricipation there would be no event. Your Way to go whomever dreamed up the addition of a dip contest - that ended up being our dinner last night. :D Massive shout out and thanks to both Ryan and Michelle - team @4x4tographer for leading the trail ride and heading up the 50/50 Raffle and Merch Sales. We appreciate you guys SO MUCH! And finally, thank YOU ALL so much for all your generous contributions to our annual fundraiser! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Mrs. @Trail Toy suggested the dip contest in conjunction with the salsa contest so kudos to my wife for that! 👍 We got home about 1:35 to a toasty 109 degrees after leaving the very nice and comfy 70 degree camp ground. 😩 We had a blast and are looking forward to the next one! 😎

• Like 4

sorry to bug out early this morning without saying bye. just wanted to beat the Sunday I-17 traffic and have time to catch up on some work.

hopefully everyone had as much fun as i did! great turnout this year - it's nice to catch up with old friends while making some new ones.

thank you ALL for helping, donating, and participating! there'd be no club if it weren't for each one of you!

a special shout-out to the following members:

• @4x4tographer, @Yodamom,Tegan & Brynna for taking care of SO many things this year - you guys are amazing!
  • @Trail Toy & Sarah for helping scout the location and coming up with the dip contest idea!
  • @Bradywgn71 & @kaspily for going up super early to hold the spot, helping scout, and providing the internet cafe!
  • Ann Marie for running the salsa/dip contest!
  • and @shellback91, we missed you - thanks for being part of the original scouting party!

and finally, a big CONGRATULATIONS to all the contest/game winners this year!

FYI, we'll be finalizing the orders for those limited edition 21 Gala shirts and exclusive contest winner shirts and get that in to the printer on Monday!

Edited by theksmith
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hey gays and gals, thanks for another great weekend. Was great seeing old friends and meeting new people. Had a blast and was a great way to decompress even further. Yup 

• Like 4

On 9/10/2021 at 9:31 PM, gearhead said:

Back home safe!  What a drive.....maybe I'll camp next time!   Lol! :) 

Hey Mike, next time I'm gonna hijack your car keys and hide them so you can't leave! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you were there....you might be in these PHOTOS. Great time, so glad to have met new people. ✌🏻 See you on the trail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

We decided to stick around for a few hours before heading home. Fantastic weekend. Thanks again for all the effort put out to make this happen.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for leaving such a mess, good thing we ran across a gang of mercenary Trash Pandas the seemed overly eager to help.🙄😅

Screenshot_20210912-191418~2.png

Screenshot_20210912-191314~2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3