4x4tographer

9/10 - 9/12/2021: 12th Annual ORP Dirt Formal Gala | Williams, AZ | 4x4 Easy | Primitive Tent/RV Camping

12 hours ago, We Just Go said:

If you were there....you might be in these PHOTOS. Great time, so glad to have met new people. ✌🏻 See you on the trail.

Awesome photos!!! So much fun...

• Thanks 2

What a fun long weekend!!  We made it through our first boondocking with only a few new projects to work on.  Thanks again to everyone who made this possible and everyone who came.  You make this group awesome!

Link to my photos and a few I stole from other talented photographers.  Photo link

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Bradywgn71 said:

What a fun long weekend!!  We made it through our first boondocking with only a few new projects to work on.  Thanks again to everyone who made this possible and everyone who came.  You make this group awesome!

Link to my photos and a few I stole from other talented photographers.  Photo link

That pic of me standing there with the tarantula in the zip lock bag and @theksmith in the background with a look of terror... 🤣

Great pics!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Brief little video of the Navigation Challenge. More to come 😉 If you wait long enough you can enjoy it in 4K.

• Haha 1
  • Love 5

Hello ORP!

First, a hearty thanks to everyone who worked to put the gala together...it was truly a wonderful weekend!  It was really nice to have the hang-out time to actually talk to and get to know folks.  The location for the group to camp was beautiful, with lots of room for everyone to gather and still have lots of room to spread out for camping.  The run on Sat was an easy drive to just enjoy some beautiful Kaibab NF scenery, with a hike to get the blood flowing and amazing views that made it all worth it.  When you are stuck living in a concrete jungle, it's a great reminder why we love jeeping!  It took awhile, but the pics are loaded...if anyone sees any they especially like...the credit goes to Ryan, who was kind enough to share some of his photographic knowledge with me...thanks Ryan, I appreciate the time you took to help me.  Here is the link to the pics...enjoy...and we hope to see you all again soon.    https://photos.app.goo.gl/CCmE1moaZGuM5Wiz6

Stacey, Scott, D-O-G, & Nyx

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Stacey and Scott said:

Hello ORP!

First, a hearty thanks to everyone who worked to put the gala together...it was truly a wonderful weekend!  It was really nice to have the hang-out time to actually talk to and get to know folks.  The location for the group to camp was beautiful, with lots of room for everyone to gather and still have lots of room to spread out for camping.  The run on Sat was an easy drive to just enjoy some beautiful Kaibab NF scenery, with a hike to get the blood flowing and amazing views that made it all worth it.  When you are stuck living in a concrete jungle, it's a great reminder why we love jeeping!  It took awhile, but the pics are loaded...if anyone sees any they especially like...the credit goes to Ryan, who was kind enough to share some of his photographic knowledge with me...thanks Ryan, I appreciate the time you took to help me.  Here is the link to the pics...enjoy...and we hope to see you all again soon.    https://photos.app.goo.gl/CCmE1moaZGuM5Wiz6

thanks for posting - really neat moon shots!

11 hours ago, Stacey and Scott said:

Hello ORP!

Great pictures - fun to scroll through and relive the weekend! Thank you for posting and for your kind words.

• Thanks 1

We placed the order for the shirts earlier this week (both the Limited Edition 21 Gala designs and the Exclusive "Winner" Cat Meme ones)!

All the shirts should arrive to me by 9/30.

• If you paid for shipping then we'll get yours sent out as soon as we receive them.

• If @4x4tographer doesn't mind, I'll give him the ones for all the folks that are going on his Casner Mtn Trip on 10/2. I'll bring the rest on @gearhead's Black Canyon City Overlook night run on 10/8. If anyone that ordered/won shirts can't make either of those runs, feel free to PM me after 9/30 and we can figure out exactly which event/run you could get yours at.

also...

We wanted to say a special thanks to those that went above-and-beyond with their donations or sent in contributions even though they couldn't attend the Gala this year. Your support for Offroad Passport is much appreciated!

Edited by theksmith
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Another video for you guys!

• Like 2
  • Love 4