4x4tographer

9/10 - 9/12/2021: 12th Annual ORP Dirt Formal Gala | Williams, AZ | 4x4 Easy | Primitive Tent/RV Camping

2 hours ago, Stacey and Scott said:

We're not in a race to get there the fastest, so if you want to caravan name a time and place that's good for you and yours.

We're coming out of surprise.

I still have your number.  I'll shoot you a text.

• Like 1

This sucks for us, but we are not able to make this one...   :(   HOWEVER....   We are looking forward to at least enjoying some pic's & trip report's...   ;)

• Dislike 1
  • Sad 4

@4x4tographer I don't have any of my gps equipment handy, so going by the map in the 1st post and comparing to google maps, it looks like we go down FR 73 to Fire Road 110 AKA White Horse Road, where we make a left and and start looking to our left at around White Horse Camp. Please confirm that this is how to get there.

On 9/2/2021 at 2:47 PM, MzPriss said:

I still have your number.  I'll shoot you a text.

Sounds good!

• Like 1

Diane, once you get on the lake road it is the 11th tall pine tree on the left

• Haha 4

Will there be ORP store gear at the event for purchase? Specifically a small decal banner in white? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dzJeepChic said:

@4x4tographer I don't have any of my gps equipment handy, so going by the map in the 1st post and comparing to google maps, it looks like we go down FR 73 to Fire Road 110 AKA White Horse Road, where we make a left and and start looking to our left at around White Horse Camp. Please confirm that this is how to get there.

Hey Diane!

Yup! Like you mentioned - all sites are off of FR 110 (Gaia map & map track)

Since everything is first come first serve, we've got 3 locations lined up. All 3 are off of 110 and are within 1 mile of each other.

Site numbers correspond with the Gaia map and the order in which you'll drive past them:

• Site 1: 35.14036, -112.13019 (google)
    • Super shady site
    • Main site on left of road
    • Sister-site on the right of the road back in the trees
  • Site 2: 35.13290, -112.11122 (google)
    • We're targeting this spot first as it's the largest
    • This is just off of 110 on 747, about 100 feet
    • There are about 3-5 large shady clearings that are spread out
  • Site 3: 35.12599, -112.10493 (google)
    • Last ditch effort - no shade, large dirt clearing
    • Right side of the road

I'll have my radio with me and will be on GMRS Channel 20 (426.675 MHz) just in case.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, 4x4tographer said:

Hey Diane!

Yup! Like you mentioned - all sites are off of FR 110 (Gaia map & map track)

Super helpful Ryan, thanks so much! I'll for sure be able to find you guys... 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, We Just Go said:

Will there be ORP store gear at the event for purchase? Specifically a small decal banner in white? 

thanks for asking!

we're almost out of stock on everything currently, so we'll only have a few shirts, hats and the large banners available in person.

after the Gala we had already planned to post an interest check thread about what styles/colors of shirts/hats/hoodies/etc. people are most interested in and then we'll be replenishing our stock using money from the Gala donations! (i know you guys mentioned wanting camo options.)

FYI - banners are cut and then drop-ship directly to you for free, so go ahead and place an order in the Shop if you'd a small one and i'll get that order in ASAP to the vendor.

Edited by theksmith
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, theksmith said:

thanks for asking!

we're almost out of stock on everything currently, so we'll only have a few shirts, hats and the large banners available in person.

after the Gala we had already planned to post an interest check thread about what styles/colors of shirts/hats/hoodies/etc. people are most interested in and then we'll be replenishing our stock using money from the Gala donations! (i know you guys mentioned wanting camo options.)

FYI - banners are cut and then drop-ship directly to you for free, so go ahead and place an order in the Shop if you'd a small one and i'll get that order in ASAP to the vendor.

Sounds good will do! Thinking our ZJ roof rack needs a banner. T-Shirts are always needed too.

Yes, when in Williams the appropriate attire seems to be camo don't cha'know. 😉

• Haha 2