shellback91

Sat 9/18/2021: Montana Mountain Loop: Near Gold Canyon, AZ: Easy to Moderate

1 hour ago, FleetSailor said:

Just drove it yesterday. This was my 4th or 5th trip. It was rougher than previous outings. More exposed and loose rocks, with some basketball sized rocks on the trail. The uphill wasn't any harder than before, but switchbacks were. 

Thanks for the update. I have never run it so I have no reference  and appreciate this info.  I think after all the recent rains and maybe the SXS traffic it has gotten a little tore up.  We'll get after it!

Sounds like it'll make this run a little more interesting and more fun! 😎

• Like 1

Can you please add Mrs. @Trail Toy to the stand-by list, the whole family will be going on this run but right now we're not sure if Sarah will be driving her rig.  It all depends on her rig being ready to go by then, we're having some work done soon so we don't have to worry about blown out front shocks again. 😬

1 hour ago, Trail Toy said:

Can you please add Mrs. @Trail Toy to the stand-by list, the whole family will be going on this run but right now we're not sure if Sarah will be driving her rig.  It all depends on her rig being ready to go by then, we're having some work done soon so we don't have to worry about blown out front shocks again. 😬

She has been added to the standby list.

• Thanks 1

We would like to Join, three of us in my rig

• Like 1

Marty, Sarah's rig is going in on the 15th for some work and if everything goes well it'll be ready for this run, BUT, we don't want to take the empty spot, we'd like to leave it for @AZLugz.  With that being said would you mind upping your rig limit?  I'm trying to get Sarah on some of these easier trails so she can get more experience with off roading in her truck.  If not, no worries, we'll bring just her truck and leave the Jeep at home for this run.

18 hours ago, AZLugz said:

We would like to Join, three of us in my rig

You have been added.

17 hours ago, Trail Toy said:

Marty, Sarah's rig is going in on the 15th for some work and if everything goes well it'll be ready for this run, BUT, we don't want to take the empty spot, we'd like to leave it for @AZLugz.  With that being said would you mind upping your rig limit?  I'm trying to get Sarah on some of these easier trails so she can get more experience with off roading in her truck.  If not, no worries, we'll bring just her truck and leave the Jeep at home for this run.

Added. Keep me updated if anything changes with the 'Yota.

Alrighty gang here's the skinny. I have not heard back from the last person that committed to this run last time. Because of that  @JL Goat you get his spot if you are still available to go, if not let me know. I upped the limit 2 spots and added @AZLugz and Mrs. @Trail Toy.

If anyone who's on the list cannot make it please let me know as soon as you know.

• Thanks 1

AWESOME!  You are the man Marty! 😎  If for some reason her rig won't be ready I'll let you know.

• Thanks 1

I see that I have been by-passed on the standby list so go ahead and take my name off of the useless list.

I have no desire to go on the bogus list\trail.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, SlyDawg said:

I see that I have been by-passed on the standby list so go ahead and take my name off of the useless list.

I have no desire to go on the bogus list\trail.

Roy, if you want to go I can leave my rig at home for this run, my family can all go in my wife's rig. 😎