Sign in to follow this  
Number7

9-5-10 Sunflower Mine trail, 4x4 Difficult

Time: 8:00 Meet at trailhead. (We can caravan from FH).

This is a VJC run, A memorial to a friend of ours who died last year; might be a big group.

Let me know if you want to go ASAP so I can send the leader a Jeep count.

George:cool:

i'm in - already replied on the VJC.

i'm in - already replied on the VJC.

x2 for me!

problem....Left my cookie tin at my trailer in Overgaard today...if anyone has big cookie tin that I can borrow, please let me know!

smiles, ladybug

I'll be with the 4x4 Ham group for the Samdog Run. Nothing like helping herd Jeeps through a canyon.

I told Joe C. that I was going. Looks like my jeep may not be ready for Cinders(I am still going) but I will have it done for SamDod's Run. This is a good time and to honor a good guy. Hope to see you all there.

Karen, do you want to come over and make cookies with Jillian and I for this trip? You can borrow some tins too!

I told Joe C. that I was going. Looks like my jeep may not be ready for Cinders(I am still going) but I will have it done for SamDod's Run. This is a good time and to honor a good guy. Hope to see you all there.

Karen, do you want to come over and make cookies with Jillian and I for this trip? You can borrow some tins too!

Yes indeedy!!! I can bring the ingredients too! and then give you the ragtop in the back of my jeep that is apparently yours! (from ob1)

Seriously...if you want to do this, holler when!

smiles, karen

How far out do you create your cookies? If I am to early, I would hate to hand out the equivalent of a "wheel chock." LOL!

bummed that i have to pass due to prior engagement; met a bunch of cool people on this run last year. Plus i'll miss out on Karen's cookies too.. i wonder if Mason's artwork is still visible?

Mason's artwork is still there! And I will prob make cookies on Friday and camp on Saturday.....Can't make them too soon! And this is a job! - lotsa people go, so lotsa cookies needed!

I actually am withholding a decision on camping until I see the weather...I hate camping when its hot. If its hot, will not camp and make cookies on Saturday! Also am having issues with my fuel pump, so am hoping all gets figured out before then...I don't like to worry about breakage on the trail!

smiles, ladybug