shellback91

OCT 16 & 17: Camp Verde To Mogollon Rim Overland Trip

Sorry we can't make it because it sounds like a super fun run, but we'll be at Rocktoberfest also. We did a similar route years ago and it was an awesome adventure. Thanks for taking the lead on this Marty!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, dzJeepChic said:

Sorry we can't make it because it sounds like a super fun run, but we'll be at Rocktoberfest also. We did a similar route years ago and it was an awesome adventure. Thanks for taking the lead on this Marty!

1 hour ago, theksmith said:

thanks for posting this Marty - looks like a fun trip! i'm already slated to be at Rocktoberfest in Kingman or i'd join you.

Thanks Kris & D, glad to do it. I forgot about Rocktoberfest when I picked the dates because,well, I just did. 😞  I think this run is a good alternative for anyone not geared up for that event that wants to get out. In the end I think it works out , maybe? 😄   

•  
Edited by shellback91
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, shellback91 said:

Thanks Kris & D, glad to do it. I forgot about Rocktoberfest when I picked the dates because,well, I just did. 😞  I think this run is a good alternative for anyone not geared up for that event that wants to get out. In the end I think it works out , maybe? 😄   

•  

yup, it's all good - 2 different audiences i think for the 2 runs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shellback91 said:

•  

For sure, this is an excellent alternative for folks who don't want to risk destroying their junk. :D  Way cool of you to offer a choice. 🏆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lets hope that Cedar Flat Rd. has dried out before this run, even though it was a ton of fun it was also a huge muddy mess.  Looking forward to this trip and seeing the other half of Apache Maid along with the other trails, scenery and views. 😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trail Toy said:

Lets hope that Cedar Flat Rd. has dried out before this run, even though it was a ton of fun it was also a huge muddy mess.  Looking forward to this trip and seeing the other half of Apache Maid along with the other trails, scenery and views. 😎

I think we should be okay, if not we will give it hell anyways! 😀

• Haha 1

Sign me up.....thanks!

• Like 2

Sign me up! My wife and our new baby girl are looking forward to meeting y’all!

• Like 3