Trail Toy

1/29/22 Poland Rd./Big Bug Mesa/Senator Hwy - Easy to Moderate - Near Prescott

10 hours ago, Ken Ford said:

Please sign me up! Been years since I Wheeled in the snow :)

With the warmer and dryer than normal winter they're predicting for AZ I think we'll probably not get those conditions.  Nothing wrong with wishful thinking though! 😎

Jason, put me on the list. This is another trail that we ride our bikes on. 

• Like 1

Sign me up please! :D

• Like 1

Joyce & I would like to join the trip.

• Like 3

I just joined this group under the "free" membership. I want to see if this club is a good fit for me before I commit. Anyways, I would really like to do this run if allowed under my membership status. My rig is still stock besides the addition of a GMRS radio and I have has 4x4's the past but I am still "green". 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sparky 01 said:

I just joined this group under the "free" membership. I want to see if this club is a good fit for me before I commit. Anyways, I would really like to do this run if allowed under my membership status. My rig is still stock besides the addition of a GMRS radio and I have has 4x4's the past but I am still "green". 

Welcome to ORP, Brian! I’m sure you’ll love this club, it’s a great group of folks for sure.

As for the trail, 95% of it is easy (ran it in Summer of 2021). There is a brief 100-200ft section on Poland Road that is moderate with some small rock ledges and boulders to navigate around. You have the potential to kiss your frame here or there, depending on your lines. Once you get past that area, it should be smooth sailing.

Don’t be shy about asking for a spot if you feel you need it. There are some extremely experienced folks on this run and I’m sure they’ll take the time to get you through any rough patch. No one is going to egg you on into a position where you’re uncomfortable.

Have fun!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparky 01 said:

Welcome to ORP Brian, glad to have you along!  My runs are always open to ALL members of ORP, myself and a few other members are always glad to help with spotting, etc. 😎

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4x4tographer said:

Welcome to ORP, Brian! I’m sure you’ll love this club, it’s a great group of folks for sure.

As for the trail, 95% of it is easy (ran it in Summer of 2021). There is a brief 100-200ft section on Poland Road that is moderate with some small rock ledges and boulders to navigate around. You have the potential to kiss your frame here or there, depending on your lines. Once you get past that area, it should be smooth sailing.

Don’t be shy about asking for a spot if you feel you need it. There are some extremely experienced folks on this run and I’m sure they’ll take the time to get you through any rough patch. No one is going to egg you on into a position where you’re uncomfortable.

Have fun!

Thanks to all of you for the welcome! I will defiantly (hopefully) leave the ego at the door and ask for a spotter when experience counts

• Like 1

Please add me to the list for this run

• Like 2