Trail Toy

1/29/22 Poland Rd./Big Bug Mesa/Senator Hwy - Easy to Moderate - Near Prescott

3 minutes ago, BillsCarnage said:

Actually, these are what I have.

Btw, do I need to reach certain number of posts before I can edit my own post?

No, you have to be a paying club member to edit/delete, etc., posts and threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/29/2021 at 3:45 PM, Elkpakr said:

Joyce & I would like to join the trip.

A Westpark activity that we are involved in has been scheduled for that day so we will not be able to go.  Have a good, fun trip.

• Sad 1

And just like that...  @BillsCarnage you are in! 

@Elkpakr, y'all have a good day yourselves, thanks for letting me know.  We'll catch you on the next one. 😎

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 11:21 AM, Trail Toy said:

And just like that...  @BillsCarnage you are in! 

@Elkpakr, y'all have a good day yourselves, thanks for letting me know.  We'll catch you on the next one. 😎

Excellent.

I have a stock height WK2 aside from maybe 1/2" in height from bigger tires. Skids, rock rails, etc - it's trail rated, so I'm guessing it will suffice for this run?

• Like 2

@4x4tographer posted this last week: "As for the trail, 95% of it is easy (ran it in Summer of 2021). There is a brief 100-200ft section on Poland Road that is moderate with some small rock ledges and boulders to navigate around.".  I've never run this this trail so it will be new to me, I'm thinking you'll be fine.  There's also trailsoffroad.com where you can read about the trails and see pics as well. 😎

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BillsCarnage said:

Excellent.

I have a stock height WK2 aside from maybe 1/2" in height from bigger tires. Skids, rock rails, etc - it's trail rated, so I'm guessing it will suffice for this run?

You won’t have any problems at all man. If I recall, I was stock height in my Wrangler and probably kissed a rock rail once. You guys will rock it!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BillsCarnage said:

Excellent.

Also, we're a great group of folks, very friendly and are MORE than happy to give you or anyone a spot if you're not sure.  Always glad to help others!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Trail Toy said:

Also, we're a great group of folks, very friendly and are MORE than happy to give you or anyone a spot if you're not sure.  Always glad to help others!

Excellent.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow off-roaders and have a fun trip

• Like 2

Well, I am gonna have to back out of this run. Tested positive for COVID.

if anyone records a gpx of the run can you post it up for me to download?

• Sad 3
  • Wow 1

40 minutes ago, AZRNintheJeep242 said:

Well, I am gonna have to back out of this run. Tested positive for COVID.

if anyone records a gpx of the run can you post it up for me to download?

That's a bummer, sorry to hear you're sick, hopefully you pull through without too many symptoms.  The GPX for this run is available on trailsoffroad.com, that's where I'm getting my GPX.

Edited by Trail Toy