Jump to content
Trail Toy

1/29/22 Poland Rd./Big Bug Mesa/Senator Hwy - Easy to Moderate - Near Prescott

Recommended Posts

What a bummer!  We're going to miss the snow by a week! 🙁 Snowing in Prescott today, next weekend the weather is going to be partly cloudy and cold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are going to need to cancel for this one. Chris has a medical procedure on Thursday and won't be up to wheeling on the weekend sadly. Hope you guys have a ton of fun!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason I am going to have to back out on this one. We had snow and rain the last couple of nights so expect some wet, potentially snowy roads. 
 

Enjoy

 

Brad

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As mentioned in my original post the weather for Saturday will be COLD!  Overnight lows will be in the mid 30's with a daytime high in the upper 50's with partly cloudy skies.  Also, with the rain and snow this past weekend we'll most likely encounter mud so be prepared for muddy/messy conditions...  Not that it should be a problem, just more fun! 🤪

 

 Sick On My Way GIF by MotorTrend

Edited by Trail Toy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets do this!  T minus 45 mins and counting before we head out. 

 

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked weather.com and it's showing 26 degrees this morning in Prescott, 10 degrees colder than what was predicted yesterday. 🥶

 

Freezing Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trail Toy said:

Just checked weather.com and it's showing 26 degrees this morning in Prescott, 10 degrees colder than what was predicted yesterday. 🥶

 

Freezing Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

  Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out on this one I'm in Black Canyon City and I got some darn stubborn kiss you that won't quit or quit hope to catch you guys on the next the next 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sparky 01 said:

  Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out on this one I'm in Black Canyon City and I got some darn stubborn kiss you that won't quit or quit hope to catch you guys on the next the next 1

 Guess I need to stop using talks to text. Meant to say I've got some stomach bug🙄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought you had a darn stubborn issue that wouldn't quit. 😅

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dzJeepChic said:

I thought you had a darn stubborn issue that wouldn't quit. 😅

 There's nothing like making a fool of myself in front of a ton of people and missing out on an epic trip at the same time...

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...