Trail Toy

1/29/22 Poland Rd./Big Bug Mesa/Senator Hwy - Easy to Moderate - Near Prescott

What a bummer!  We're going to miss the snow by a week! 🙁 Snowing in Prescott today, next weekend the weather is going to be partly cloudy and cold. 

We are going to need to cancel for this one. Chris has a medical procedure on Thursday and won't be up to wheeling on the weekend sadly. Hope you guys have a ton of fun!

• Sad 1

Jason I am going to have to back out on this one. We had snow and rain the last couple of nights so expect some wet, potentially snowy roads. 

Enjoy

Brad

• Sad 1

As mentioned in my original post the weather for Saturday will be COLD!  Overnight lows will be in the mid 30's with a daytime high in the upper 50's with partly cloudy skies.  Also, with the rain and snow this past weekend we'll most likely encounter mud so be prepared for muddy/messy conditions...  Not that it should be a problem, just more fun! 🤪

Sick On My Way GIF by MotorTrend

Edited by Trail Toy
  • Like 1

Lets do this!  T minus 45 mins and counting before we head out. 

200.gif

Just checked weather.com and it's showing 26 degrees this morning in Prescott, 10 degrees colder than what was predicted yesterday. 🥶

Freezing Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

1 hour ago, Trail Toy said:

Just checked weather.com and it's showing 26 degrees this morning in Prescott, 10 degrees colder than what was predicted yesterday. 🥶

Freezing Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out on this one I'm in Black Canyon City and I got some darn stubborn kiss you that won't quit or quit hope to catch you guys on the next the next 1

1 hour ago, Sparky 01 said:

Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out on this one I'm in Black Canyon City and I got some darn stubborn kiss you that won't quit or quit hope to catch you guys on the next the next 1

Guess I need to stop using talks to text. Meant to say I've got some stomach bug🙄

• Haha 1

I thought you had a darn stubborn issue that wouldn't quit. 😅

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, dzJeepChic said:

I thought you had a darn stubborn issue that wouldn't quit. 😅

There's nothing like making a fool of myself in front of a ton of people and missing out on an epic trip at the same time...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1