WILL E

My email notifications stopped after the first day so I didn't know folks were responding.     Also, i don't see to be able to 'edit' my previous posts but this just may be a function of my low post count. 

On 9/22/2021 at 9:40 PM, theksmith said:

totally welcome to lead a run anytime - go for it!

...and welcome to the site!

what sort of rig mods do you have?

Being an old FSJ the aftermarket support is a bit limited.  But I know a lot of FSJ folks and a buddy down in Tucson does fab work for FSJ's.     

I started building it back in 2009.  Here's the more important stuff. 

It's caged.  Custom front/rear bumpers.  Winch.  Ton's front and back with selectable lockers.  SOA/Shackle flip and some fender trimming to fit the 37" tires.  It's still leafs all the way around.   401AMC/TF727/Atlas 4 speed.

On 9/23/2021 at 11:24 AM, shellback91 said:

Welcome to ORP! I was part of VJC but moved here a while ago. Random question, you wouldn't happen to be the person that makes world famous cheese crisps would you? 🤔

it depends.. does he owe you money?   haha.   Yeah, that's probably me.   I make them most every run.   Did we ever run together as part of the VJC? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, WILL W said:

On 9/23/2021 at 11:24 AM, shellback91 said:

Welcome to ORP! I was part of VJC but moved here a while ago. Random question, you wouldn't happen to be the person that makes world famous cheese crisps would you? 🤔

it depends.. does he owe you money?   haha.   Yeah, that's probably me.   I make them most every run.   Did we ever run together as part of the VJC? 

Hahaha leave it to @shellback91 to hone in on the snacks!

Also, what I’m hearing you say is that cheese crisps are standard on every run, right? 😁

• Haha 3

Will, I think I know you from Az FSJ.  We've been at TITD the last few years. I thought your handle was Will E.

5 hours ago, Curly said:

Will, I think I know you from Az FSJ.  We've been at TITD the last few years. I thought your handle was Will E.

Hey Curly!  Yeah, normally I go by WILL E but I typed in W by accident.  So we will roll with it.. ;)

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, WILL E said:

Hey Curly!  Yeah, normally I go by WILL E but I typed in W by accident.  So we will roll with it.. ;)

🎶Here I come to save the day!!!!🎶 Fixed it for you. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dzJeepChic said:

Wow!   That feels a lot better!    Thanks. 

• Haha 2

Just now, WILL E said:

Wow!   That feels a lot better!    Thanks. 

No problemo!

4 hours ago, dzJeepChic said:

4 hours ago, dzJeepChic said:

No problemo!

Wow, a  Mighty Mouse quote and a Terminator quote, both on the same day!  Now I am wondering who would win the fight: MM or Terminator??  :)

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Okay, I'm officially confused!  Your screen name is "Will" but you have your profile name as "Ollie" but then my wife and Scott said your name is "Mike".  I think I missed something here... :confused:

I'm already bad at remembering names but this is going to fry my brain! 🤣

Edited by Trail Toy

On 9/28/2021 at 12:18 PM, WILL E said:

Sorry for the delay in responding  Mike/Ollie/Will E, I thought I replied but apparently I haven't. I am not sure if he owes me money, but if he does I will take it. 😄

I never got a chance to make one on of your VJC runs unfortunately, things always came up that prevented me from going.  Maybe I'll have better luck here.

• Like 1