AZLugz

Not New but Back

Been a member a long time but due to cancer I was out of Jeeping (per Oncologists request) for an extended period but back in now.
Decided not to start over from scratch so bought a partially built Gladiator and am continuing it.  So far it is lifted on a Mopar 2" lift with Teraflex IR adjustable front arms and synergy adjustable trackbar.  37x12.50R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Tazer mini to align everything.  Smittybilt Stryker front bumper with skid and Warn EVO VR 12K winch with synthetic.  Rugged GMRS45 radio with stealth antenna and ASRE shell.  Full underbelly on order as well as other stuff and as with any rig...the build goes on!!!

20211006_172531-sm.jpg

20210814_115359-sm.jpg

20210910_175944-sm.jpg

20210815_173248-sm.jpg

• Like 3

Currently working on hard mounting the compressor in the back.  Picked up a Quadratech JK tailgate shelf used and mounted in in the bed.  Compressor is a Puma 3.6CFM 1.5gallon and is just strapped in for now as I need to get power to the bed and get the plumbing run.  I still use the truck to haul wood for my woodworking so I wanted to keep this off the back floor.  when I get custom or exotic rough cut  it usually come in 8 or 10' length so I need all I have!!   Still a long way to go

20211010_143300-sm.jpg

• Like 7

Hey, welcome to ORP! George and I know you from back in the day on AZVJC. It's great to see you back behind the wheel, and thankful you conquered cancer!

• Like 2

awesome to have you back! great looking rig too!

• Like 2

Yep diagnose 11 years ago and been cancer free over 5 years...  We really missed the old LJ and when my son bought a 21 JL we were hooked all over again!!  Love this truck.  Thanks for the welcome back

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Welcome (back) to ORP @AZLugz! Hoep to see you on the trails some time. I'd love to see that good-lookin' JT in person.

• Like 1

Welcome back. It was good to meet you on the Montana Mountain Run. I see you got your topper in, it looks good!

Hey Bill, your rig looks a little different compared to what it looked like while running Marty's Montana Loop trip.  Very nice! 😎

LOL....Slowly growing...the shell was on order for a month and finally came in last week

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dzJeepChic said:

Hey, welcome to ORP! George and I know you from back in the day on AZVJC. It's great to see you back behind the wheel, and thankful you conquered cancer!

I agree!  Remember those days on AZVJC!!  Glad to see you back wheeling!
smiles, ladybug (grateful on AZVJC)

• Like 1