d3lbort

Hi from Mesa!

Hi everyone! My name is Deli. I live in Mesa, AZ. I love everything "outdoors" and have owned my Jeep Wrangler for over a year now - also owned by my shepherd Diesel :) Joining the off-roading community has been amazing. The last trail I've done was Broken Arrow in Sedona.  I've been having so much fun trailing around Bulldog Canyon and the Four Peaks area solo that I would like to advance and challenge myself even more - hence why I'm finally joining a club! Meeting other fellow off-roaders with the same passion and learning more about this lifestyle would be so valuable to me.. Thankful and so happy to be a part of the Off-Road Passport community. Looking forward to seeing you out on the trail! 

- Deli

• Like 6

welcome to the Club! this is a great place to learn while growing your skills and rig!

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Welcome to the club!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Welcome to the ORP family!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Welcome to ORP Deli.  

I’m new myself and can honestly say after 3 or 4 trips, it’s a great bunch of folks to camp and wheel with. Super glad that I joined myself. I’m sure your gonna fit right in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Howdy from Mesa!   A few of us are poking around Bulldog this weekend.  I see you've done it before but you can never do Bulldog too many times!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the welcome everyone! I'm super excited for my first trail run with ya'll Saturday. @WILL E Thank you! I may have to go in to work Sunday morning but I'll reach out if I can join in. I agree, I'd do Bulldog any day!

• Like 3

Hi there and :welcome: 

Edited by dzJeepChic
  • Like 2
  • Love 1