theksmith

1/8/2022: 12th Annual Holiday Party Trail Ride BBQ Gift Exchange Cookie Contest: near Nothing, AZ: 4x4 Easy

6 hours ago, Lichen said:

I'm sorry, but I have to cancel.  I have to spend Saturday morning with a guy from the mortgage company closing on my re-financing of the house.  I was in charge of condiments and cheese, so I hope somebody else can fulfill this duty.  I'm bummed that I have to cancel, but on the bright side, I'll be getting some much needed $$$$$.  Have fun.

Sorry you can't make it man, I was really looking forward to seeing you! Thanks for the heads up. Good luck on your refi thing. 

4 hours ago, Stacey and Scott said:

We'll cover the cheese!

Thank you so much!! I'll update the first post.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, KtroubleA said:

Hey y’all! Hope it was a Merry Christmas for you and this year is off to a solid start!

I’m in +1 adult. 

2 gifts, I may make cookies but I’m having some non Covid health issues that might hold me back. 

im happy to bring whatever but the list looks pretty full except ice? I can load up my ARB fridge/freezer and a couple coolers?

if there’s something else you’d rather I bring just lmk in the final accounting 👍🏼

@KtroubleA, would you mind covering the condiments as well as ice?

Edited by theksmith
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theksmith said:

We are bringing water & ice also

• Thanks 2

Coming up Friday afternoon. Where is everyone camping? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, theksmith said:

I got you brother! Mustard ketchup mayo relish and or pickles? Yellow and spicy mustard. I’ll bring like 4 bags of ice with that. @Stacey and Scott fyi

• Thanks 2

Put me on the list. I will bring chili (w/cheese, onions, sour cream) cookies, and a gift.  Will bring a table and trash bags also.  I will be alone. 

unfortunately I will have to back out of the event. My wife tore up her knee skiing. 

Brad

5 hours ago, Bjparsons said:

unfortunately I will have to back out of the event. My wife tore up her knee skiing. 

Brad

Sorry to hear about your wife, hope she's on the mend! Thanks for letting us know ahead of time, we appreciate it.

Brady and I are really looking forward to this weekend!

just a couple reminders for those that are playing the White Elephant game:

• Wrap your gift.
  • Around $20 gift value. 
  • 4x4 or outdoor/travel related gifts, or just something fun, but please bring something you'd actually love to win!

so please no gag gifts unless they also come with something you'd actually want!

and yes, many of us consider a good bottle of alcohol to be "outdoor/travel related, or something fun"! ;)

thanks!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@GetNout, @Franky, and @Riddler - sounds like you all might be camping... did you guys all have spots in mind or just winging it?

anyone else camping?

Edited by theksmith
  • Thanks 1