Trail Toy

Deep Sleep 4 Jeeps Full Size 4 Door 07-18 JKU Air Mattress

I bought this mattress on 8/15/21 (I have the paperwork/receipt), used it once in my Jeep and once in a tent.  I've decided that it's not quite what I want and I'm now selling it.  It's made with Overland Cloth, comes with a storage/carry bag and electric air pump for inflating and has a 2 year warranty from the date of purchase.  I paid $196.55 after tax and I'm asking $175, great deal for anyone looking to save some money on one of these mattresses.  Here's a link to see more info about the mattress: deepsleep4jeeps.com

mat.jpg.fbd1e5595835a05a0a3b109bc1bf5b69.jpg

Edited by Trail Toy

I just had the mattress inspected (have paperwork) by Deep Sleep 4 Jeeps and it's all good to go.

For ORP members only, reduced price to $150!  With medical bills rolling in soon (Maya's broken leg), having to put Christmas spending on hold because of said bills and I don't want this air mattress sitting around and not getting used I'm reducing the price to $150 cash/cash app (Zelle/Apple Pay) in hopes of making a quick sale.  Thanks!

Edited by Trail Toy

Posted (edited)

Offer is still on the table for ORP members!  Lot of overland/camping trips coming up, great air mattress with huge savings and 1 year 7 months warranty still in affect. 

Edited by Trail Toy

Still have this mattress, smoke'n hot deal for ORP members and perfect for the upcoming overland runs.  I might be a little negotiable on the $150 price for a quick CASH sale, thanks!