WILL E

BULLDOG Saturday 15th of January 2022 (East to Moderate)

As you approach the parking lot there are portable lit road signs on the highway  that read 'Slow for Pedestrians' or something similar.     It's a popular area for hiking, bikes and horseback riding too.   So be a bit careful pulling into the DIRT parking lot it will probably be busy and there may be kids and such not paying attention.  Brake a bit early because people on the highway may not be expecting you to slow down for the turn. 

Edited by WILL E
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Home safe, Stacey will post pics in the morning.

Nice to meet you new folks, see you on the next run.

• Like 1

Home too.   'Defiantly' going to have to take apart the hub and see what is going on.   It's so nice outside I am bummed I bailed early (on my own run no less).   But I know it's good not to push a bad situation.   Thanks for the troubleshooting help!  Without you guys I couldn't have narrowed down the source of the bad sounds. 

Even though I bailed early I had a nice time and was glad to meet some new folks including some 'newbies' who are excited about the hobby.    I hope you keep following along with the Off Road Passport club.   It's  a nice group of folks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, WILL E said:

Home too.   'Defiantly' going to have to take apart the hub and see what is going on.   It's so nice outside I am bummed I bailed early (on my own run no less).   But I know it's good not to push a bad situation.   Thanks for the troubleshooting help!  Without you guys I couldn't have narrowed down the source of the bad sounds. 

Even though I bailed early I had a nice time and was glad to meet some new folks including some 'newbies' who are excited about the hobby.    I hope you keep following along with the Off Road Passport club.   It's  a nice group of folks. 

Will, I'm the guy with the blue Tacoma. Sorry you have rig issues I was in awe of how awesome your Cherokee is. Thanks so much for guiding us newbies and I really hope to do some more trails with you. 

• Like 3

Hey All!

Michael, thanks for a great day!  Not even the wind could detract from just being out there :)  It was a great run for the newer folks to get their tires dirty on, enough to have fun and really encourage wanting to get back out there again.  It was wonderful to see so many new folks joining the family...it was great to meet all of you and we hope to see you out gettin' dirty again!  Here are the pics from the day...enjoy!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6GLySDfR2tBL5Y768

Scott, Stacey, D-O-G, and Nyx 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Stacey and Scott said:

Hey All!

Michael, thanks for a great day!  Not even the wind could detract from just being out there :)  It was a great run for the newer folks to get their tires dirty on, enough to have fun and really encourage wanting to get back out there again.  It was wonderful to see so many new folks joining the family...it was great to meet all of you and we hope to see you out gettin' dirty again!  Here are the pics from the day...enjoy!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6GLySDfR2tBL5Y768

Scott, Stacey, D-O-G, and Nyx 

Nice photos guys! Looks like you had a great time with a good group!