Trail Toy

4/9/22 Constellation Loop - Near Wickenburg - Easy to Moderate

30 minutes ago, Jamie Fitzmaurice said:

New to the group, sign us up.

Welcome to ORP Jamie!

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

Weather for tomorrow is looking AWESOME!  I high of 90 degrees, but that's in town at the hottest part of the day (2pm-4pm) which we should be done and gone by then.  Winds are predicted to be strong at 18mph out of the south, but again that's in town, hard to say what to expect on the trails as the elevation will fluctuate between 2000 - 4400 feet.  I'm planning on eating lunch after the run, when we get back in town.  I'm open to stopping for lunch on the trail as well for those who would prefer that. 😎

sunny day sun GIF

• Like 1

Are we still gonna meet round the corner from McD’s or are moving the meet up spot as you were considering 

Mick 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Mick Bowers said:

Are we still gonna meet round the corner from McD’s or are moving the meet up spot as you were considering 

Mick 

Sticking to the original spot next to McD's, if I changed anything my original post would reflect the changes and I would post that I updated/made changes.  Thanks for asking, never can be too sure. 😎

Edited by Trail Toy

Thx

• Like 1

Fun day on this ride. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks Jason for putting this together. I’m looking forward to the next one.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Another EPIC off road adventure in the books!  Had a great time today, nice meeting lots of new folks and seeing familiar ones.  Everyone who signed up made it out today, that is AWESOME!  Thanks to @Ken Ford @AZRNintheJeep242 @Bruno @Mick Bowers @Jamie Fitzmaurice and their passengers that tagged along for attending today's run.  Looking forward to seeing you all on the trails again! 😎

Edited by Trail Toy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Jason

Thx for leading and for the excellent job spotting. 
Not  really the trail for the LC but you and Ken Ford got me a couple couple of “ difficult” sections with no damage. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mick Bowers said:

Jason

Thx for leading and for the excellent job spotting. 
Not  really the trail for the LC but you and Ken Ford got me a couple couple of “ difficult” sections with no damage. 

You did do an awesome job of driving your LC through that one very technical section, very impressive! 😎

• Like 1