4x4tographer

[Volunteer Event] Flag Placement at the AZ National Memorial | May 28-29, 2022

We're here, talked to the guys setting up at the corner. We'll be waiting on the side of the road

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stacey and Scott said:

We're here, talked to the guys setting up at the corner. We'll be waiting on the side of the road

hoping to be there by 445 ourselves. See you soon!

You'll see a few campers parked at the corner, we're along side the road right after you turn off of cave creek

• Like 1

*** UPDATE *** 

Update: 6:00pm Friday 5/27

The crew showed up at the AZNMC as planned and there were, unfortunately, no flag supplies. The supplies *should* be available on Saturday morning.

It's a bummer, but we really appreciate everyone that came out to volunteer. My apologies for the bad intel.

Several folks said they would return Saturday. My family plans to come back out Sunday morning to volunteer.

There was a veteran's group setting up on some State Trust Land, just outside of the gates. They are working separate from the VA and the AZNMC. They noted that they will be starting work on Saturday at 6am.

• Thanks 2

Bad intel? From a government agency? The hell you say! No biggie, we are going back out Sat morning around 8a.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Stacey and Scott said:

Bad intel? From a government agency? The hell you say! No biggie, we are going back out Sat morning around 8a.

It was great seeing you guys! Even if for just a few minutes on the side of the road!

I really appreciate you guys! :yourock:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1