4x4tographer

4/9/2022 - Impromptu Payson ORP Family Time!

I'd like to tag along for some 2wdriving! Tentative for now :)

• Like 1

We are becoming the cancel peeps 😑 ...totally unintentional.. but with fuel cost and supposed to travel to San Diego following weekend just can't do it all in our highly fuel efficient 🤣 vehicles right now. Love rockhounding and Payson area too. 

Have fun!!

Season 6 No GIF by Friends

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, We Just Go said:

We are becoming the cancel peeps 😑 ...totally unintentional.. but with fuel cost and supposed to travel to San Diego following weekend just can't do it all in our highly fuel efficient 🤣 vehicles right now. Love rockhounding and Payson area too. 

No worries! I totally get it. Hope you guys have an awesome time in San Diego!

• Thanks 1

Hey there! Late to the party, but I just finished prepping both Firefly and my Opus2, they are loaded and I was thinking of hitting the Rim. 

We will meet you all for coffee, I’m thinking your ride will be a blast if we can find a good camp site near the end. I’ll be looking tonight! 

sign us up!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

And just like that… have to withdraw. 

literally geared up, hooked up, and pointed at the freeway and I see an oil puddle in the garage. 

I just got it back from having the rear end replaced. The rear locker and sensor had issues.  I have to guess that or the oil change didn’t go as planned, but I see fresh oil on the bottom, not sure where it’s coming from. 

Dang!!!!!!

B830BEC4-72E7-48BA-9795-0C342B9AE1AC.jpeg

Edited by KtroubleA
Add pic taken by angry man
  • Wow 3

9 hours ago, KtroubleA said:

And just like that… have to withdraw. 

literally geared up, hooked up, and pointed at the freeway and I see an oil puddle in the garage. 

I just got it back from having the rear end replaced. The rear locker and sensor had issues.  I have to guess that or the oil change didn’t go as planned, but I see fresh oil on the bottom, not sure where it’s coming from. 

Dang!!!!!!

B830BEC4-72E7-48BA-9795-0C342B9AE1AC.jpeg

Oh no!!! Sorry to hear that man. I hope it’s nothing serious and you can get her sorted.

• Thanks 1

Bad news, we have to bow out also.  Which is really sad, was hoping for rock hounding and more.  But we are down a vehicle and work schedules just collided... ands somebody has to pay for the gas!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Zavala said:

Bad news, we have to bow out also.  Which is really sad, was hoping for rock hounding and more.  But we are down a vehicle and work schedules just collided... ands somebody has to pay for the gas!

No sweat man! Hope to catch ya on the next one.

LUNCH PLANS!

For lunch, do you guys want to collaborate on a creek-side cook-out? or just BYOL (bring your own lunch).

If you guys want to do a cookout, I was thinking of bringing brats/sausages and buns. Considering doing peppers/onions as toppings. I can bring my 2 burner and a griddle to get'er done. :) 

• Like 1

i don't think i'm able to make this run after all 😢

• Sad 3