Offroad Passport

4/30/2022 | ORP Meet & Greet at the Pavilions Rock & Roll Car Show | Scottsdale, AZ | Car Accessible

Posted (edited)

761691684_0430-ThePavilionsRockRollCarSh

What:  ORP Meet & Greet at the Pavilions Rock & Roll Car Show in Scottsdale, AZ. 

The car show at the Pavilions shopping area in Scottsdale is the perfect opportunity to get the ORP fam together for a Meet & Greet! 

When: Saturday, April 30, 2022

• The car show official time is 4:00 - 8:00 PM
  • Cars (Jeeps/Rigs) may begin parking in Car Show Parking Area at 3:00PM 
  • Cars (Jeeps/Rigs) that want to park in the Car Show Parking Area should arrive/group up before 3:00

Where: The Pavilions at Talking Stick - North side of street

Things to know:

• The car show is held on the north side of Talking Stick Way, behind Union 76 Gas Station, McDonalds, Denny's, Panda Express
  • Car show parking fills up fast! Rigs that want to be in the Car Show area should show up earlier than 3:00.
  • If you run a little late and miss parking with the group, there is still plenty of parking in front of the Home Depot. 
  • Bring chairs, snacks and or beverages. McDonalds and lots of other restaurants nearby.
  • It's fun to walk the car show rows! It's also great to have people stop and ask questions about your rig!

Helpful Tips:

• If a few rigs are willing to meet up early (like right when they start letting cars in) they could "save an ORP spot".
  • *As of the last time we were there* it was okay for the early arrivers to save spots with chairs and ice chests.

Sign-Ups:

No Rig Limits! Everyone Welcome! Let's fill the place up with Offroad Rig Beauty!

Please reply to this thread if you plan to be there so we can watch for you!

Edited by theksmith
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sign me up! I can be there early to help "save" a spot

Edited by 4x4tographer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign me up!  I'll be there early too, once you settle on a time and place to meet that's where I'll be.

• Like 2

if anyone here is familiar with the meetup, please chime in - as far as best place to meet, appropriate place for our group to park, etc. i think there are traditionally certain areas for depending on the style or brand of vehicle...

maybe @scottL has some words of wisdom about the Pavillions show (and you should come too with your truck!)?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Cecil and I can make this

before they shut it down for Covid, they used to try and have all the 4x4’s park in the first row right off Pavilions Blvd. But I haven’t been there in a Saturday since they reopened to the car show. 
when I used to meetup there with my 4Runner group, we would all meet in the parking lot between Red Robin & Target then all roll over together. 

9D7D68D8-4340-49DB-8E5F-9E5536A0DD27.jpeg

• Thanks 3

Thank you @lofreqjeff much appreciates!!

• Like 1

If anyone was thinking about getting a windshield banner, now is the time! Order soon and we should be able to get it to you in plenty of time to install before the meetup so you can rep the club in style!

Click here to order - large & small banners in various colors available - free shipping!

sRTJpzn.jpg

(photo by @4x4tographer)

• Love 1

Just asking, can I bring my son. We will have two vehicles?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, johnpa said:

Just asking, can I bring my son. We will have two vehicles?

Of course. Everyone is welcome! Get there early if you want to park with the group in the car show lot. I'll add you...

• Like 2

Great, thinking about bringing my 392

• Like 3