Offroad Passport

4/30/2022 | ORP Meet & Greet at the Pavilions Rock & Roll Car Show | Scottsdale, AZ | Car Accessible

Thanks for putting this together @theksmith ! It was good to see everyone and meet some new members of the family. The cars were pretty cool too.

• Like 3

It was so much fun seeing everyone and meeting more fellow ORP members! I was having too much fun hanging out and exchange stories and did not grab enough good photos while the whole crew was there. 😅

0DCA9D10-088C-4510-8C75-8E98F3594C91.thumb.jpeg.46c32117facb72bef5509cb45f2a230a.jpeg

640BDE4E-5825-4273-8FEB-FA9E37EC7740.thumb.jpeg.9bbe7468254dc10ba623bc8b4dd123f0.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Had a great time seeing everyone yesterday! It was cool seeing total strangers checking out everyones rigs. I've never seen so many freshly washed and buffed ORP rigs in one place! 😆

We even attracted over a few new comers and ran into some other members that just happened to be out for the day.

AM-JKLXv58HeqWzhVJ3D_hdyfwr71cp1WC32Nn0i

AM-JKLVUtu6Vv7B0ZNqlElw5SGAJsqC84yIkkSlV

AM-JKLWk1WWwj4KxlRDUN7JmInrS8ZEjRkerdn_6

AM-JKLXaKu8cUvDfoagG6LoTatCwViFRc-JOUH5-

AM-JKLWEnGPZ7sQ7eK1JEAdIB8CWJLTshhp-pAD_

AM-JKLXlaaCk1p0yoqfyDy_aMS0kCxuzgQ08QEX3

AM-JKLUFdN0hmoUZjJWY36LQ26qngyEqF7lo3RNN

AM-JKLVpA0X7sV1LSJgqJOjp4RrObfRHP_TaePaI

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Serendipity....this is what happened yesterday. I like to drop by the pavilions on late Saturday afternoon to see all the great cars and thought to stop out there and put a for sale sign on the YJ. Imagine my pleasure at seeing a whole bunch of jeeps and also an old friend, Kristoffer. This was an Offroad Passport gathering, a club I had joined in 2009 but allowed to drop into a state of disconnection some time later.

What a treat to rekindle some older relationships and make some new ones. The club seems to have changed quite a bit and I hope to spend more time with the group later this year. The old YJ (thanks for the nice shot by the way) is still quite operational perhaps even more so than myself.  Thanks to all for the cordial responses.

I have shelved for now the “for sale sign” issue. I am looking forward to attending more functions. Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, macinyart said:

Serendipity....this is what happened yesterday. I like to drop by the pavilions on late Saturday afternoon to see all the great cars and thought to stop out there and put a for sale sign on the YJ. Imagine my pleasure at seeing a whole bunch of jeeps and also an old friend, Kristoffer. This was an Offroad Passport gathering, a club I had joined in 2009 but allowed to drop into a state of disconnection some time later.

What a treat to rekindle some older relationships and make some new ones. The club seems to have changed quite a bit and I hope to spend more time with the group later this year. The old YJ (thanks for the nice shot by the way) is still quite operational perhaps even more so than myself.  Thanks to all for the cordial responses.

I have shelved for now the “for sale sign” issue. I am looking forward to attending more functions. Cheers.

Hey Jack! I recognized your YJ as soon as I saw it in the pics. Go great that you found the group and hooked up yesterday! I wish I could've been there, I would have liked to have visited with you. It's great to hear you might get out with the gang again in the near future, sweet!

~Diane

• Like 3

AM-JKLWIKKke8RrymIYSaJRd4mTb7bOdDlrhkS4R

AM-JKLUBgvpJSADvmKrrHZLuqvttw8Ou2aPyl2zK

• Like 3
  • Wow 1