English Al

Englishman lost in the desert...

Hi all, Alan here. Randomly ran into Charles and kid last weekend on Bulldog Canyon who introduced me to check out the group!

Fairly new to off-roading, got my first Jeep a few years ago when I moved here from Dubai in 2018 and enjoy easy to moderate trails and camping out! Am originally born and raised in England just south of London, but everyone thinks I'm Australian!

Need to be better about tackling the trails with others. Last weekend I got my trails mixed up and thought I was hitting a dirt road for a leisurely afternoon drive. Turned out to be a moderate trail and I got lucky to not have issues!

Looking forward to some group adventures!?

50494741_10155849534487353_207923863630118912_n.jpg

• Like 5

Welcome from Mesa!  Bulldog is my favorite trail group.  I head out there often when the weather is nice. I am probably going to hit it this Sunday if you are interested. 

• Like 2

Welcome!!!

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

we've got plenty of events planned this year, just check out the Runs, Trips & Events page! the local day runs do taper off a bit in the summer due to the heat, but there are some night runs setup already, and watch the discussions area for last-minute things to pop-up. also feel free to post anytime you are headed out and want some company - ya never know when someone else might be wanting to get out there too!

• Like 2

Howdy! :welcome:

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome! 

• Like 1

Welcome to the ORP fam Al! If you're around this weekend (and since you're on the East-side), you should consider dropping by the Meet & Greet at the Pavilions car show this Saturday!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome traveler!

• Like 1