I am looking for any recommendations here in the valley for side of the hood decals. I am considering having  my rigs name added to the hood and have the Rubicon decal removed. I do not have the tools to do it so a I am looking for a shop to do it for me.  My main reason for doing this is I need the extra horsepower i know they provide.  😉 🤣  (I am joking of course)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am joking about the horse power , serious about the decal.  🙂

Hey man! I highly recommend Pixel Decals. They can design something for you and also have the "original" Jeep fonts, if you're interested in that. They print on 3M or Avery Dennison air release vinyl for a smooth install.

In terms of installing it, I'd be happy to help if you want! A heat gun and your finger nails are pretty much the only removal tool you need. I used some alcohol to help clean up the surface of any remaining adhesive.

Installing can be pretty simple with some painters tape (for alignment) and a credit card (for smoothing the vinyl down).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Another 0lace to try is "Beaver Stripes", on Grand Ave.   I've had multiple differing types of stripes, decals, etc made with them.  

• Like 2