Posted (edited)

I came across this tailgate table on the YouTube the other day. I am not quite sure about the quality or durability though. I don't know how I feel about it because I sleep in the Jeep and need all the leg room I can get. Right now it is a low maybe for me at some point, however, someone may like it more than I.

Edited by shellback91

Nice overview video. I like how it can convert into a "basket" to keep things in one place. Pretty slick

However the mesh as the table "surface" is a deal killer for me as I typically cook on mine. I'd hate to melt it. It's also pretty bulky compared to a lot of tables on the market. Looks like you're loosing 3-4 inches of interior space which I'm sure will cramp you. Also at $270, I'd rather have the Rock Slide Engineering option.

I stumbled across this thread that has a list of "every JK table" which might have some useful information. It's a little dated though.

I'm thinking of attempting to build my own, shamelessly stealing a few ideas from theksmith. 😄

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thanks Ryan, I like the Rock Slide Engineering Products overall. The one you linked to looks like a better option to be honest. As we all know, every inch matters! I am talking about space of course, minds out of the gutter people! 🤣

Edited by shellback91
  • Haha 1

the Front-Runner one is that same price and looks like a decent copy of the original high quality Trailgater table