dzJeepChic

9/9 - 9/11/2022: LUCKY 13th Annual ORP Dirt Formal Gala | Dogtown Lake |near Williams, AZ | 4x4 EZ | Improved Campground, Food, Games, Prizes!!

Wow that common area looks amazing! 😲

Thanks for the photos and info @Curly! Looking forward to September.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Ken Ford said:

Paid for Camp  Ground thru Zelle but noticed that it is not updated on the sign up?

Hi Ken, we got it. I updated the 1st post to show you paid it in advance. Thanks very much and also for the heads up!!

9 hours ago, Curly said:

Devon and I drove up to Dog-town lake today to check it out.  We've been there before but it has been decades since we last visited.  While we were there we enjoyed a picnic lunch, did some Geocaching and enjoyed a nice rain shower.  FYI- they rent Kayaks too! :) 

Tim & Devon thank you so much for driving out there and for the pics and report!! Great info about the group site!! We had been there over a decade ago too, so I'm happy to see that the place looks just as nice as I remembered it. Thanks again!!

We went up a few weeks ago and shot this video of the group site.  It is a great place. The space for relaxing together is excellent.  Also, had the cleanest vault bathrooms I've ever seen.  It's easier and less muddy to get to the water by the boat ramp and not the day use area around the northwest side.

In this photo album (Link) is a video of the group campground. apologize for the lack of quality but we had to drive thru the area while the camp host waited on us!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Bradywgn71 said:

In this photo album (Link) is a video of the group campground. apologize for the lack of quality but we had to drive thru the area while the camp host waited on us!

Your tires are loud. 🤣 I hadn't noticed that this was a video when you posted them, I really appreciate it you guys! It's a nice place, and I'm super glad there are pull through's in the group loop. I think there will be plenty of room for OOFD! 🏁 Thank you @Bradywgn71 & @kaspily !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, dzJeepChic said:

Your tires are loud. 🤣 I hadn't noticed that this was a video when you posted them, I really appreciate it you guys! It's a nice place, and I'm super glad there are pull through's in the group loop. I think there will be plenty of room for OOFD! 🏁 Thank you @Bradywgn71 & @kaspily !

Yes she is soooooo loud.  Also, why we need to upgrade our stereo as we can't even hear music in it.  Next set of tires going to be less aggressive.  Our jeep even has a bunch of noise deadening material in it!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bradywgn71 said:

Yes she is soooooo loud.  Also, why we need to upgrade our stereo as we can't even hear music in it.  Next set of tires going to be less aggressive.  Our jeep even has a bunch of noise deadening material in it!!

Jeep life...

• Like 1

@dzJeepChic I just sent my payment through Zelle.  💰

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, shellback91 said:

@dzJeepChic I just sent my payment through Zelle.  💰

Got it! Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

New 2022 Gala shirts are available for order (click here)!

Better shirts and printing this year (we changed vendors). :)

Orders need to be in before August 19th, and then we'll deliver the shirts at the Gala this time!

AM-JKLVq3gxYBAJIpasN2XX94T2hvZdufhuis4o0 AM-JKLVt8V3eqr7T77C-3ruKjgi8Qozrvh7byADC

Edited by theksmith
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2