Sign in to follow this  
RolandVX

My VX build

I have a little thread for this on the VX website. Here is a little more direct version.

Day of Purchase...

l_c85459fa04ab0ca0a07f9235639b2ea4.jpg

Reno Mini Meet with a fellow VXer

021.jpg

Spring Time..

SP_A0341.jpg

Lifted...

after2.jpg

A little Testing...

SP_A0379.jpg

New Rims...

SP_A0485.jpg

Time to paint the Cladding..

IMG_0542.jpg

Pretty...

IMG_0562.jpg

Moab time '08...

05-1.jpg

32.jpg

I like the baby pic, they grow so fast. George:cool::D

Neat lil wheeler. Who makes that ? Haven't heard of it before.

What are the specs on it ?

I really like the look after the paint! What Moab trails did you run? How did it perform?

This page has a pretty decent write up on the overall specs.

LINK

As far as Moab, in 2008 we did gold bar rim (Upper and Lower parts I guess??) to get to Gemini Bridges. I also did Hells Revenge. and wheeled to Tower Arch inside Arches National Park. It did great considering its still really stock. The only one who needed help was in a newer trooper that tagged along. Other guys have done Hells Gate and many other trails.

Hey Roland I think I passed you on Orange Grove on Friday. Next time I'll lay into the horn a little longer. Rig looks way cool, Ive had one on my must own list for a long time.

Hey Roland I think I passed you on Orange Grove on Friday. Next time I'll lay into the horn a little longer. Rig looks way cool, Ive had one on my must own list for a long time.

Hi there,

It wasnt me. I wasnt over that way this weekend. Speedway was the farthest my VX went. I am on the east side and work by the airport. Was the hood painted with the rising sun? I am the only one that did that AFAIK.

IMG_1793.JPG

Nope, not yours this one had something along the lines of the Punisher Skull in the center of his hood black out. Damn close though, roof rack and all.

Nope, not yours this one had something along the lines of the Punisher Skull in the center of his hood black out. Damn close though, roof rack and all.

Thats interesting, I dont know that one. Most are on the Vehicross.info site. I know there was a guy here (I think) with a dakar logo on his hood and another guy with a bat design.

dakar8ov.gif

17hood1.jpg