dzJeepChic

1/7/2023: ORP 13th Annual Holiday Party Trail Ride BBQ Gift Exchange Cookie Contest: near Nothing, AZ: 4x4 Easy

We'll be there!   Count me in for a salad side.  There will be 2 of us.

smiles, ladybug

Edited by Ladybug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please add me to the party. I can do trash bags and cheese (how much) for the potluck

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jeep XO said:

Please add me to the party. I can do trash bags and cheese (how much) for the potluck

Hey, I'll add you to the list!! I will post up 'how much' of burger buns and cheese and stuff once we have a total head count. I'll be sure to tag you!

Please sign us up. Bringing a side dish

11 minutes ago, Bradywgn71 said:

Please sign us up. Bringing a side dish

Go Ahead Yes GIF

• Haha 1

Add both of us please! Well wait and see what's needed.

• Thanks 1

Kinda sad news,

We won't be attending this year 😟

We are are pulling up stakes and heading to the next chapter, in Montana. I know, don't say it, what kinda loon moves to Montana in Dec.??? anwser, the same ones who moved to Arizona in late July. 

The love this group gives is unmatched, it will be hard to be equaled, we will do our best to spread to values and respect of the ORP family.

We will stay active online once we get settled, kinda hard to make a day run from a 1000 miles out.

Keep us in mind and drop us a note if your in the area (S.W. MT, just N. of yellowstone).

As excited as we are it sucks to leave the desert behind, but moreover the ORP people that we've meet will be missed the most. 

Thank you all, hope to see you on the trails.

Stacey, Scott, D-O-G and Nyx

Screenshot_20221123-074132_2.png

• Sad 1
  • Wow 2

5 minutes ago, Stacey and Scott said:

Kinda sad news,

We are are pulling up stakes and heading to the next chapter, in Montana. I know, don't say it, what kinda loon moves to Montana in Dec.??? anwser, the same ones who moved to Arizona in late July. 

The love this group gives is unmatched, it will be hard to be equaled, we will do our best to spread to values and respect of the ORP family.

We will stay active online once we get settled, kinda hard to make a day run from a 1000 miles out.

Keep us in mind and drop us a note if your in the area (S.W. MT, just N. of yellowstone).

As excited as we are it sucks to leave the desert behind, but moreover the ORP people that we've meet will be missed the most. 

Wowza. Montana is a good place to land, not in the middle of December for me though. 🤣 That picture says it all, wide open and just beautiful country.

Sad to see you go but I am wishing the best of luck to you guys and the pooches up there!!

Edited by shellback91
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stacey and Scott said:

Kinda sad news,

Wow, that is sad but cool news! You guys will be missed, not only at this year's holiday party, but future parties, galas and trail rides! It is an odd time of the year to move to Montana, but I like odd happenings. I hope the move goes great and you get settled easily. Take care you guys!

• Thanks 1

I fully expect to hear when I get to pass my "Dumbass move of the year crown" to the next King/Queen or serf deemed worthy.

IMG_20221126_143524_01.jpg

• Haha 2