dzJeepChic

9/15 - 9/17/2023 | 14th Annual ORP Dirt Gala | Kaibab Lake Campground Group Sites near Williams, AZ | 4x4 EZ Trail Ride | Party, Games & Prizes!

1 person, 1 tent

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mick Bowers said:

Correction: 

i just paypal’d the $10. 

it's $60 for 1 rig + tent spot if you are camping. if you are staying elsewhere and just hanging out with us then the suggested donation is $15. thanks!

$45 more sent.

(“Gala2024” didn’t show on it for some reason)

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mick Bowers said:

$45 more sent.

(“Gala2024” didn’t show on it for some reason)

thanks Mick!

FYI, we're having a problem with our Zelle account, please send payment via Paypal if possible, or I'll let you all know when Zelle is fixed - thanks for your patience!

EDIT - it's fixed, feel free to use Zelle or Paypal to send your camp fees!

Edited by theksmith
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2023 at 5:27 AM, theksmith said:

could the following folks please let me know your number of adults, and your camping/vehicle set up: i.e. not camping | Rig + Tent | Rig + Overland Trailer | Rig + Travel Trailer | Rig + RV | etc.  - thanks!

Two adults, one rig, one bar cart with tent.

• Like 2

Unless and until newly ordered equipment arrives, I'll be rig plus tent (just me). If new equipment arrives in time, I'll look at getting an adjacent campground space.

Edited by SonoranWanderer
  • Like 1

2 adults, truck + travel trailer

• Like 1

i'm capping the travel trailer and RV signups at this point. this year's group sites don't have a ton of room for the longer setups. we could probably get a couple more rigs with overland/military trailers in still, but there's plenty of room left for regular rigs and tents!

Thank you @4x4tographer for the 2023 Dirt Gala logo! Ryan will be handing out free decals at the gala with this year's design:

AIL4fc9hYGuT6bVlEQgDRw6XdmZYfgSYIsRE3gda

You can order your exclusive 2023 gala design t-shirts directly from our new print-on-demand store here:

Note there are men's/unisex, women's v-neck, and a children's styles all available, and in multiple colors! 

These are for a limited time only and only available from the link above (we will NOT have them for sale at the Gala). This design is available for order from now till the day after the Gala (9/18). If you order this week, your shirt(s) should arrive before the Gala (they will ship directly to you).

300.jpg 300.jpg 300.jpg

We will have the regular Offroad Passport t-shirts for sale at the gala, and an exciting new style of hats! Please bring cash if you're interested!

AIL4fc-kx5EpIrqVSLx7AwdbzvEcm28Iox6U5FjF AIL4fc_ag8MSMzak4UmS5uAPIn6Oam5gHk8K2iKj

Thank you all in advance! All proceeds do go right back into the Offroad Passport Club.

Edited by theksmith
  • Like 3
  • Love 2