dzJeepChic

9/15 - 9/17/2023 | 14th Annual ORP Dirt Gala | Kaibab Lake Campground Group Sites near Williams, AZ | 4x4 EZ Trail Ride | Party, Games & Prizes!

Hi Kris,

Unfortunately we will be unable to attend this year. Kelly will be leaving town so I will need to remain home to take care of the doggies. Really bummed, I was looking forward to it.  

Y'all have a great time and take lots of pictures.

• Sad 3

We are out unfortunately. We will be in Williams for an overnight SxS ride to the Grand Canyon so will swing by and say hi  as we have property just up the 64 from tour event.

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Franky said:

We are out unfortunately. We will be in Williams for an overnight SxS ride to the Grand Canyon so will swing by and say hi  as we have property just up the 64 from tour event.

Awe, man! I was looking forward to catching up with you guys! Oh well, hope to see you when you drop by. 

11 hours ago, Franky said:

Hey @Franky, do you still want that winch mount for your sxs? If you still want it we'll bring it for when you swing by. Let me know

Regrettably, we have to miss this.  I hope you all have an amazing time, and we will catch you on the next run.

• Sad 4

On 9/5/2023 at 2:03 PM, theksmith said:

only 10 days left!!!

be sure to bring cash as we'll have NEW HATS and SHIRTS for sale, and for the 50/50 raffle!

also, please note the group site reservation is for 2pm on Friday (usually the camp host is OK if you show up a *little* early).

Quick question.....

When we show up do we just pick an open site we want and lay claim to it or is there a "Camp Site Monitor" that's assigning spots?

Kim and I will be attending. 2 adults, 1 rig plus RV. We booked a site. 

Edited by Scott and Kim Miller
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, 4WLNRN said:

Quick question.....

When we show up do we just pick an open site we want and lay claim to it or is there a "Camp Site Monitor" that's assigning spots?

just pick your spot, please try to leave some long level areas on the pavement for those with RV's and trailers. if the camp host comes by the reservation is under Diane or Kristoffer.

Edited by theksmith
  • Like 1

everyone please bring FIREWOOD along with any extra TABLES and EZ-UP TYPE SHELTERS that we can use in the common area (there's only one tiny ramada at the site).

don't forget your SALSA or DIP and some CASH for the raffle or schwag!

can't wait to see you all this Friday!

so-excited.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 Adult

1 Pet

1 Rig + Overland Trailer

Sent payment via Zelle

• Like 3
  • Love 1