Sign in to follow this  
scottL

whats the diff?

which cover do you like best?:confused:

kryptonite/rockcrusher/riddler left to right

which cover do you like best?:confused:

kryptonite/rockcrusher/riddler left to right

for your 8.25 or 30 or both?

riddler looks like the Crane which i've always been partial too, smooth lines and recessed bolts = nothing to hang on.

but honestly i think they all do the job just fine and so much better than stock, so i would go with cheapest, which is usually http://www.solidaxle.com - which looks just like the rockcrusher.

one of the magazines rated them all based on what caliber of bullet they would stop, that was probably a fun story to do, but forgot who won.

They all suck. No drain hole. George:cool:

They all suck. No drain hole. George:cool:

I see drain holes lol

This is what I will be putting on my D44 as I finish up my project. I like the option of a drain as well as a level check. I wish they could make it in black with a flat finish.

ARB DIFF COVER

DiffCover_A.jpg

for your 8.25?

yep, just for the rear since i've already got an Alloy 3/16'' cover up front. i like the idea of the ARB unit but they don't make one for corporate 8.25 axles.

i'm really feeling the ruff stuff w/ added drain hole for that price; thanks Virg.

i could powdercoat it anodyzed blue to match my silly lug nuts and ditch the rug doctor out back.:cool:

I have the Ruff Stuff diff cover on the front. Awesome! I have a Solid one in the back that I won at a raffle. I think Ruff Stuff gives free shipping or 10% off if you enter coupon code NAXJA also.

I just bought the ARB for mine. Thinking about sandblasting them and re painting them.