shellback91

Ouray 2024 Club Run-Trip Report

Oh geeze that's a break down story for sure!  Ouray and my Jeep don't get along.  I can wheel a couple dozen times here in AZ with no issue and then I take it to Ouray and something happens!

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

Wow, DanT that is quite an expensive adventure.  I'm glad that no one was hurt, other than your pocketbook....

This area of the San Juans is just the most amazing!  And Imogene is my fav!!   Watch for future trips to this area and get signed up!   

smiles, ladybug

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Oh dang, that did turn into an expensive trip. I have always enjoyed that Mineral Creek /Mineral springs trail. I first found it in 2013 in a rental jeep. We were headed down towards Ouray and we were starting to be concerned that it was a trail that we were not supposed to be on in a rental as it was a little challenging as opposed to what we had been on previously that day. A good call on stopping the lady in her car. The pic is a borrowed JT that my daughter and her husband were driving when we were there in July 2023. They were a little nervous being a borrowed rig and all. You could definitely find trouble doing this in a car. Hopefully all in all you ended up having a good time though. It's so beautiful there it really helps recharge the soul. 

JT Mineral Creek.jpg

Edited by carnivorous
  • Like 2