Sign in to follow this  
klaykrusher

11/14/2010: Moderate: Back way to Crown King

I agree with Diane, that is tee shirt weather to be enjoyed. Have tons of fun and be safe.

No, I meant it's unusual to wear long pants - and I was still not too hot. Take your coats. d :rolleyes:

Just made it home. Tow truck guy very clean n nice this time! Thanks everyone for helping, towing, waiting, etc. Posting this from phone now, will post details later to get opinions on how to fix my baby :(

Just made it home. Tow truck guy very clean n nice this time! Thanks everyone for helping, towing, waiting, etc. Posting this from phone now, will post details later to get opinions on how to fix my baby :(

What the heck? We're wondering what happened - saw you never even got to CK? What broke?

Yeah, never made it to the trail, but still was nice to be in the backcountry. Good to meet new folks and old friends. I'll let Kris tell the story....:rolleyes:

Teaser:

IMG_20101114_164524.jpg

It was still fun! We had a good time just hanging with some great folks under the sun. Do Over!

besides the dead jeep - i was feeling a little tickle in the throat the past couple days, by last night i started feeling really horrible, today feel like i have the full on flu - aches/chills/throat swollen/etc... :(

so everyone should probably take some emergen-c or air-borne or something.

We had a good time just hanging with some great folks under the sun. Do Over!

..Russ issued an All Points Bulletin for Kris' missing drain plug and also picked up 4 gallons of natural spring water in his dragnet (nothing but the best for our jeeps!)

Meanwhile Annabel broke out a gigantic submarine sandwich that was big enough to feed all the adults. Aimee also had plenty of sandwiches, chips, and drink boxes on hand for the kids and subsequently me and a buddy.. john and i were holding out for a burger in crown king originally but nonetheless able to provide trailside entertainment while waiting for AquaMend to set and the tow truck to arrive.

john was having a harsh case of ADHD about going home to some football game on tv making me wonder if i'd brought mOOse instead.

after dropping him off i called Aimee @ 20 after 4. she told me the truck driver still had not arrived by then so glad to see Dave's photo of the jeep on the flatbed still had some daylight in it^^

Scott...we're gonna make your tribal name 'Teller of Tall Trail Stories' :D