Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

Need your best adventure photos for a book!

I'm putting together a photo book with enticing pictures of Offroad Passport style adventures. The intent is to have one or more books available at any event we attend so that people from the crowd can look through them and get a sense of what we're all about!

If you have any photos that you think would be good for this and want them to be considered for the book, please just email them to me at: kristoffer@offroadpassport.com

Some guidelines:

• Photos do NOT have to be from an official Offroad Passport event - I'm just looking for photos that illustrate the type of adventures our members enjoy.

• Send full size pictures (so they will print at a large size) directly from your camera - please let me worry about cropping, color correction, etc.

• Ideal photos are of vehicles of any type (including 4x4/ATV/Mountain-Bike/etc) within an interesting setting. Vehicle should not take up the entire picture, it should just be an element within the scene.

• Other good photos would be of roads or trails within a nice scene, tents or campsites within a scene, people hiking or just enjoying the outdoors, neat things from an adventure (mines/abandoned buildings/etc).

• In general, if the picture makes you wish you were there right now, or want to see it in person - then it's a good one for this purpose!

• Your picture might also be used for the "Random Adventure Photo" portion of the home page of this site.

• Must be photos that YOU took and can therefore give us permission to use.

• We can't promise what will make it in, we will select the ones that we think best illustrate what we as a forum/club do and want to do.

Thanks in advance for any submissions - the more the better!

great idea Kris; can't wait to see the finished product.

Best adventure photo's......hhhhmmmmmm....Question...

Is this going to be a family oriented album? :P:D:bulgy-eyes:

Best adventure photo's......hhhhmmmmmm....Question...

Is this going to be a family oriented album? :P:D:bulgy-eyes:

ha! yes, it needs to be appropriate for the general public, which would include young ones

Would these work?

846888169_Dx9aA-L.jpg

857957552_EJXtM-L.jpg

888125193_eEUGe-L.jpg

If so I can link you to original size file

Would these work?

If so I can link you to original size file

the first 2 for sure, email me full size or link please.

and thanks to everyone else that's send stuff so far, keep 'em coming!

...If you have any photos that you think would be good for this and want them to be considered for the book, please just email them to me at: kristoffer@offroadpassport.com

;)