Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

JE Group Buy looking for participants: Trauma Kits & 12v Fridge

Soooooo my Fridge came in. Its freekin sweet! Since its maiden voyage will be with yall to the Mojave road, I thought there was no other option than its first stickers be those responsible for it being here!

1114541159_kQkx3-L.jpg

That's Awesome! d :rolleyes:

Looks like I missed out on the deal. 399 now gunna pick one up in 2 weeks.

stucky, if the sale is over, google CA coupons.. they usually have some floating around. Also, I did notice there priced at 345 on Amazon.com so if your a preferred member maybe free shipping is still possible?

I'm thinking about buying a fridge and was wondering how they're working out for you that have them.

Mine is working great. I didnt actually make it on the Mojave trip which was what I purchased it for, but it was plugged in for 3 days getting there and back. Worked great!

I do think it would suffer from being in direct sunlight, sosome kind of cover would help it cycle less. Size si great for 2 people for a week depending on what your eating.. or you can stuff a whole lot fo beer in there for a tailgate bbq at the ball game!

I'm thinking about buying a fridge and was wondering how they're working out for you that have them.

if you have plenty of dough, might as well get an ARB/National Luna/Engel or whatever, more accessories, probably lasts a little longer, maybe slightly more efficient - but when you can pick these up for around $400 they are a great bargain! mine's been on several trips now and no issues. i like the digital thermostat as opposed to the older engels with just a knob too.

there's a mods thread over on expo portal for them... one guy made a cover from a car window shade to help keep absorbed heat from the sun from causing it to work too hard:

coveros.jpg

You can also buy that stuff by the roll at Lowes, for like $18. I have wanted to do it, but am putting it on the back burner til I get the ruck repaired.

Thanks, I'm getting one soon and was just wondering if you still liked them. :D

Love mine, its baseball season so mine will be headed to the ballpark for some tailgating soon!