Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

1/8/11- ORP Christmas Party Trailride Gift Exchange BBQ Potluck Cookie Baking Contest 4x4 Moderate

Which Day do you want to have the Christmas Party?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Day do you want to have the Christmas Party?

• Sunday, January 2, 2011
    • Saturday, January 8, 2011
    • Either day is good, I'll be there no matter what!

Ooohh a little cuthroat gift action. I would attend just to watch that! I'm out of town that week so looks like I'll have to hear about the war stories later. Have fun!

The Brown Bunch is in! I will bring some viddles to share. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

The Brown Bunch is in! I will bring some viddles to share. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

did someone say cookies?!?!

oh yeah; this is sounding like a tasty treat infused cruise for sure.

So is this a really, really early Christmas party or a belated celebration? For once, I am off for the weekend but I am not sure if we can make it down to the valley. The idea of just relaxing really sounds good after so many 50 plus hour weeks.

Mikey

Please go ahead and put me down for this one. My jeep should (knock on wood) be running by then! :eek:

Thanks!

I'm going to try to make this, sounds like fun.

i'm going to have to cancel out and miss all the cookie & viddle action due to last minute travel plans; sorry guys.

Possible heads up - I am getting better (had a fever over the weekend and digestive issues along with it), though I am still a little sluggish. Mike, I am hoping is not getting it, but after this evening, I am starting to wonder. We will keep you posted on if we will make the run. We don't want to cancel, as we have had both of our gifts for this party since 2009! J