Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

2/17/11 Sightseeing on the way to Mojave from PHX, AZ

i have to cancel this - Aimee is going to come with me on the main Mojave trip, but only has Friday off so we can't go out early.

G found a cool route we can take - he'll lead. d :rolleyes:

Does this mean we are forming a caravan to the camp site on Friday? :confused:

Thanks!

G found a cool route we can take - he'll lead. d :rolleyes:

Does this mean we are forming a caravan to the camp site on Friday? :confused:

Thanks!

this is an optional day-early trip. George will be leading a group from Phoenix through some neat stuff on Thursday for those that want to go out a day early. If you are just doing the Mojave road main trip, then show up whenever on Friday at Afton Campground.

this is an optional day-early trip. George will be leading a group from Phoenix through some neat stuff on Thursday for those that want to go out a day early. If you are just doing the Mojave road main trip, then show up whenever on Friday at Afton Campground.

George, could you update the first post with what you now plan on doing so people will know if they want to join in on this 'splorin pre-trip.

We are in lake Havasu, we'll meet you on the 40 or in town dependent on which way you're coming in.

I updated the 1st post in this thread with more up-to-date itinerary. Let me know, but I'm assuming we'll meet you guys in Parker?

George, could you update the first post with what you now plan on doing so people will know if they want to join in on this 'splorin pre-trip.

I did it for him because he's been extra nice to me lately. d :rolleyes:

My request for thursday and friday off has been denied. I am still going to come out, but we will have to leave on friday afternoon and just make it to the afton campground.

Mikey

My request for thursday and friday off has been denied. I am still going to come out, but we will have to leave on friday afternoon and just make it to the afton campground.

Mikey

sorry to hear that, we'll see after dark then i guess on friday - i'm sure some of us will be up partying no matter when you get there ;)