dzJeepChic

JOTD (joke of the day)

Hey now, you know it's true...

1239012_594877540568657_1067315721_n.jpg

Hey now, you know it's true...

Always gets mine (knock on wood)

A young woman had been taking golf lessons. She had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.

Her golf pro Graham saw her come into the clubhouse and asked, 'Why are you back in so early ? What's wrong ?'

'I was stung by a bee', she said.

'Where ?', he asked.

'Between the first and second hole', she replied.

He nodded knowingly and said, 'Then your feet were too far apart.'

Har!

A young man was taking golf lessons. His instructor had him on the driving range where he was teaching the young man how to hold his club and the proper technique for lining up on the ball. After a few drives, the instructor excused himself to use the bathroom.

While he was gone the young man practiced his swings. On one particular drive, his ball hooked hard to the left, went over the trees, and above the street which ran alongside the driving range. The ball came down, hit the windshield of a passing car, which terrified the driver and caused him to have a terrible accident.

The young man was beside himself with worry. Just then the instructor came back out.

The young man said, "I was practicing my drives when one of my balls hooked to the left, went over the trees, and hit a passing car and caused a terrible accident! I think the driver has serious injuries. What should I do??"

"Well," said the instructor. "If you hold your club like this...... "

tenses-10-2-2013.jpg?w=450

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Funny how some simple jokes can make you laugh.:D