Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

"OLLIE" and the "BugEater" Dropping In

Hello!!! As the username implies, I'm Ollie. My rig (2007 Toyota FJ-Cruiser) is the "BugEater". I live in Chula Vista (south of San Diego) and run a lot with BorregWrangler. We were both introduced to this site form the Corral Canyon and Jacumba run this weekend.

I love wheeling, hunting, fishing, hiking, shooting, ...well anything to do with the outdoors.:D I am an extra class amateur radio operator and VE as well. I look forward to chatting with you folks over here and hopefully I can make it out to Arizona to eat some dirt with you in the near future.;)

Welcome Ollie - glad you signed up over here! We just walked in the door after the long drive home, but it was totally worth it! We had a great time wheeling with you guys - it was a blast. Post some pics of your rig so folks can see how cool it is! d :rolleyes:

Welcome... Hope to make the next So Cal run...;)

Hey Ollie it was great to meet you and your Shmoyota Expo Rig. Looking forward to hooking up with you again. George :cool::D

Welcome!!!

smiles, ladybug

Glad you made it over to the site, welcome!

THanks for the warm welcome. I had a great time. I wish I would have hung out with you all and showed you what the BugEater was made of but the train would have been way too long for those kind of trails. I'm glad some of us were able to get aquainted on Sunday during lunch.

Hey Ollie! That was a good idea splitting up the group. Besides, the guys here said I had to be careful around the Toyotas, otherwise I might catch IFS!

Hey Ollie! That was a good idea splitting up the group. Besides, the guys here said I had to be careful around the Toyotas, otherwise I might catch IFS!

I heard that.;) I also heard Shmoyota more times than I can count. :cool: I really do wish I could have hit at least Sidewinder with you guys. I need to taste some new (to me) dirt.

I heard that.;) I also heard Shmoyota more times than I can count. :cool: I really do wish I could have hit at least Sidewinder with you guys. I need to taste some new (to me) dirt.

"Shmoyota!" Love it!

Sidewinder makes for a great day trip. I'd like to get my springs replaced before I hit it again, though.