theksmith

What did you do to your rig today?

New shoes..... Duratracs 285 70 17s... its about fricken time!

holy new shoes batman! it IS about time ;)

they look nice!

Nice choice on the tires Annibel, looking good!:D

Nice! Hope to see you guys soon. George:cool::D

Well while organizing my bins upon bins of goodies I found some hardware. In fact, this was the hardware I bought over a year ago to do the very thing I thought I had just thought of. :rolleyes: What is the idea you ask? Well, I envisioned a "transmission trolley." Now I can move the transmission around my shop literally with just my toes! :eek: This took about 1.5 hours to build. Most of the time was spent planning at my work bench while drinking beer and watching football.

Made of wood, makes it cheap.(bad) This is not intended to last forever but if I thought I would need it more than once I would have made it out of scrap metal for durability.

I wouldnt worry about it being made of wood. The only thing left over from my pops "garage mechanic" days was a trolly almost the same as yours. Mind you this was built was I was in about the 4th grade so 1987/88

Its seen plenty of tranny's and engines dumped on the thing and tho it looks like crap, it still rolls smooth. LOL

Getting it ready for an Area B/Red Zone run this Friday-Sunday

wired the remote switch for the dual battery controller finally!

I reinstalled my shockes, installed a fail safe thermostat, and replaced my hood for one without the giant scoop. (I hated that thing) oh and I put in a new stereo, nothing fancy just went from an old pioneer to a newer one so I can plug in mt iPod.

Nothing! Roof rack is on hold, everything is on hold until we are done moving and the shop still isnt even sheetrocked yet!

got my aev procal in the mail today.. no more tpms light, set the computer for the right size tires(helped the shift points and the odometer is correct again too) slapped in a k&n filter. getting ready to ride...

wired the remote switch for the dual battery controller finally!
Are you going to do a write up on this? I am planning to run duels and to relocate them and am looking for ideas. I also have a large inverter I plan to hardwire in at the same time and was wondering if it would screw up the controler?