theksmith

What did you do to your rig today?

couple days ago i removed the door panel on the passenger rear door to see wtf was wrong as the outside handle stopped working at the holiday party.

found the little plastic clip that holds the linkage on was broken, got a new one from Napa, then i had to pick up B from Karate, get dinner, and after eating i'd lost interest. the door panel is still sitting in the garage! :sleepy:

i also really need to remove my sliders and drop them off at Hunter's to get new hoops welded on (thank you Rubicon trip)!

On my JK, I rotated the tires, changed the oil (and changed it to a 10W30. Much better) changed the air filter and greased the suspension.

I started mine, to make sure it would still start. Does that count?

New spicer u-joints on the rear drive shaft. Got rid of a vibration I noticed last weekend.

The morning after the amethyst mine run, I went out into the garage to unload a few things and found I had a flat tire. I tried to air it up but found it had a sidewall split and wouldn't hold air. It's amazing we drove all the way home and it didn't go flat until it was in the garage overnight. Anyway, gotta love Discount Tire and their tire certificates. They just put on a brand new replacement tire with no hassle. Only cost me $42 to pay for the new tire certificate. A new tire would have been over $250.

Installed 3.5 inch springs on back of my TJ. Supervisor Al made sure I did quality work.

Installed 3.5 inch springs on back of my TJ. Supervisor Al made sure I did quality work.

Somebody has to keep an eye on you! ;):D

Somebody has to keep an eye on you! ;):D
True That… :P

did you get that vibe figured out?

Yea, It turned out to be a bad rear drive shaft. do not know how I did that but it was out of round. the ride is like a 1972 cadillac eldorado now.