theksmith

What did you do to your rig today?

got some new goodies delivered by the UPS "gorillas".. mOOse also received her valentines day gift early, a pack of dental bones to chew that also supposedly remove plaque

got some new goodies delivered by the UPS "gorillas".. mOOse also received her valentines day gift early, a pack of dental bones to chew that also supposedly remove plaque

soooo shiney

i didn't know fox racing made dental bones though

ha ha! yep they're the dudes that patented the new plaque removing stuff.. mOOse luvs 'em, only takes her about an hour to gnaw the knots off both ends

i didn't know fox racing made dental bones though

:D:D

I smiled at her and said...."You know Gracie that you're not supposed to ride home on trailers, but you're supposed to enjoy the desert and the scenery and the views and the friends and love life.....So lets plan on a trip and go out while the weather is perfect and behave....."

and then I went about my chores. and I do believe that she understands and will be a fine little jeep on my next trip out.....Since then, I rinsed out that empty bottle of wine (as I am a recycler you know) and made plans to pull out (and try to figure out) my torque wrench for this weekend.....

Life is good, ya know?!

smiles, ladybug

I finally pulled the trigger and replaced my ratty 3.21 gears with new 4.56 gears. Just driving around town there is a great difference in the way it gets up to speed. I can't wait to see the difference out on the trail. I also put on a bullet proof rear diff cover since I was there already anyways. Next week are the new shoes. 33" BFG MTR KM2's. will post picks when they are on.:cool::)

I finally pulled the trigger and replaced my ratty 3.21 gears with new 4.56 gears. Just driving around town there is a great difference in the way it gets up to speed. I can't wait to see the difference out on the trail. I also put on a bullet proof rear diff cover since I was there already anyways. Next week are the new shoes. 33" BFG MTR KM2's. will post picks when they are on.:cool::)

Dont forget the disconnects. George:cool::D;)

Today, my friend Doug let me help him replace the center pins on both front leaf spring sets. Watch this thread for a complete writeup, I think those of you will find the content and photos interesting.

Went to Americas tire and had my 2nd spare mounted to my new steel wheel.

Wheel - $40 w/ free shipping from ebay (stock 01-04 spare wheel)

Tire - $20 (265/75/16 T/A KO)

Mounting/Balancing - FREE!

I modified some of my modifications and then I put a dab of Goop on it so it won't come loose. After that was done I invented axle tube seals out of a water weenie. It was a good day! George:cool: