theksmith

What did you do to your rig today?

On 6/14/2020 at 12:03 PM, Lichen said:

Installed some spacers to lift up my driver's seat.  Hugh difference!

Hmm I need a set, (maybe 2 stacked!) of those for my ride :)

• Like 1

I know this is a "today" thread but I'm going to add previous and up coming days to that.  😎

Tues:  5 new 285/70R17 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo3 tires installed.

Today:  Installed new brake pads front and rear, replaced 2 broken wheel studs and installed a Metal Cloak rear diff skid plate.

Tomorrow:  Install front and rear interior grab bars.

Next Monday:  Install all new correct style lug nuts, previous owner had 3 different kinds requiring 2 different size sockets...  Can you believe that?  🤨

Edited by IB_Sarah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

On 10/13/2020 at 6:21 AM, theksmith said:

30k miles!?!?!? you need to get out more!

You think?  Most of those miles were with ORP.  I walk a lot.  I've lost 25 lbs. since May!

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

Got the 4.56's in, got through the 500 mile break in with no issues, got a new AEV lift ordered. The stars are aligning rather quickly for a set of 35's. Thank you overtime God's. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy the dragster like performance with 33's behind those gears

• Like 3

Thanks to Kris, I purchased a Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 OBDII scanner for Android & iOS to program my jku. It has many settings but I was most interested in the tires size and gear ratio change. Now my odometer and speedo are correct. The cost was only $50. 30 for the scanner, 20 for the app. You can also add more vehicles to the one device.

• Like 2

I took the passenger seat and center console out of my TJ to see about creating a sleeper.  I'm going to install old school boots around the shifters and e-brake.

• Like 3

Installed an evap canister relocation kit which took twice as long as it should have because of several issues that came up 😠.  Got the quick disconnect pins installed on the front sway bar, now I just need to come up with a way to tie them up while disconnected.  I have a few ideas in mind, just need to figure out which idea is the best method  to use.

Jason

Edited by IB_Sarah
  • Like 1

Installed rock rails with step and new all aluminum hood latches, easy stuff today with no issues 😎.  Now time to go chill in the hot tub for a bit, temp set at 90 degrees.

Jason

• Like 1

Installed new fender flares, love the look!  Some issues with the install but well worth it.

Jason

4 hours ago, IB_Sarah said:

Installed new fender flares, love the look!  Some issues with the install but well worth it.

Jason

It would seem that you have a abundance of time and money, not say that's a bad thing