theksmith

What did you do to your rig today?

Got my hoof's balanced and rotated. Cleaned the windows, vacuumed her out.

I smiled at her and said...."You know Gracie, you're not supposed to ride home on trailers, but you're supposed to enjoy the desert and the scenery and the views and the friends and love life. So lets plan a trip and go out while the weather is perfect and behave."

So, I'm not the only one who talks out loud to my Jeep? I guess not.

Plus, I FINALLY updated my build thread, gosh! d :rolleyes:

Even tho my camper shell is not permanent, the blue was irritating.. so this was the best I could do before my trip..

Before:

1149876424_APNRM-L.jpg

After:

1186610176_4RSHV-L.jpg

I like it. Truck shells rock! George:cool::D

Today I read my to jeep, 3 chapters out of my Incident Safety Officer book. :rolleyes: I could tell it did not care for my choice of reading as she just sat there.

Diane,

Looks like you guys made a garage addition! ;)

Teaser shot:

DSCN6063.JPG

Today I read my to jeep, 3 chapters out of my Incident Safety Officer book. :rolleyes: I could tell it did not care for my choice of reading as she just sat there.

Diane,

Looks like you guys made a garage addition! ;)

Wow! It's nice to know we're not the only ones reading out loud to our Jeeps and Dodge (after all, he benefits from it although he turns his eyes up as if he's not listening but I know he is). Our choices are much more interesting though, we try to give them local history & trail reports as well as Operator Manuals so they know what they have to look forward to. When they have a sleep-over we break out with the 'Blair Witch Project' and 'Stories of Survival' just to shake things up a bit.

Heck ya buddy, we added a whole 'nother zipcode! d :rolleyes:

So, I'm not the only one who talks out loud to my Jeep? I guess not.

Plus, I FINALLY updated my build thread, gosh! d :rolleyes:

No Diane....I don't think that you're the only one!!! We may be the only Two! - but you're not the only One!! smiles, ladybug

re-did the wiring for the laptop, got rid of all the piggyback connectors and way too many other crimp connections

fixed some bent sheet metal from that bronco peak trail, still need to now trim that metal out more for front tire clearance when under extreme articulation and turning

and slapped some bondo on one spot