What is the Offroad Passport® Club?
We are a diverse group of outdoor explorers! Our adventures center on 4x4 vehicle-based trips and related activities such as camping, hiking, rock-hounding, caving, visiting ghost towns, and outdoor photography.
Family friendly, all ages welcome
Arizona-based club, events located throughout the Southwest
The Mojave Road, Rubicon Trail, Ouray, Canyonlands, Calico, Vermillion Cliffs, and Moab are just a few of the exciting areas the club has visited.
- Known for our multi-day expedition style (overland) adventures
- Plenty of day runs, camp-outs, BBQ's and how-to clinics
- A street legal 4x4 vehicle is required for most adventures
- All makes & models welcome, from stock to heavily modified
- Trails range from scenic forest roads to challenging rock crawls
Members have expanded their knowledge in club workshops like 4x4 Absolute Beginners Class, GPS/Topo Apps How-To, Beginning Rock Crawling, and Prepping for The Rubicon Trail.
How Does Membership Work?
- A Club membership includes 1 upgraded website account and allows you to bring 1 vehicle to club member-only events.
- Your account upgrade grants you access to all club member-only areas of the site, including the event details & sign-up discussion areas. See the Membership Options page for other online perks.
- Membership is associated to you, however family & friends are welcome to accompany you in your vehicle.
- Membership is not tied to a particular vehicle (you could bring a different rig to each event).
- Membership upgrades are active for 1 year and begin immediately upon purchase. In order to attend a club member-only event, your upgrade must be active at the time of the event.
- Vehicles must meet all legal requirements for the event area and be in good working order. Drivers must be licensed, capable, and responsible. Specific rig and driver requirements will be listed in each event's sign-up discussion post.
- Certain events require us to limit the number of participants. Please be considerate by signing up for these only when you're certain that you will attend.
- Club members may bring a guest who is considering joining, so they can see what it's like. Guests are limited to previewing a single club trip and existing members take precedence over guest sign-ups on events with limited availability.
With the variety of event types and trail ratings, there's sure to be a suitable adventure for your rig's capabilities and your experience.