Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Open to All! 8/26 - 8/28/11 Annual Cinders Trip 4x4 Moderate, Improved Campground

Hopefully NOT out of both ends...

:rolleyes:

If she is wearing gloves, Im gonna assume this is inevitable.. good luck taste testers!

If she is wearing gloves, Im gonna assume this is inevitable.. good luck taste testers!

Last year she was down right diabolical!

attachment.php?attachmentid=674&stc=1&d=1314225549

Muahaha!

DSCN3818.jpg

Jeep is back in action :D Shock shifters are welded up and install is complete ...See you all soon :)

Last year she was down right diabolical!

attachment.php?attachmentid=674&stc=1&d=1314225549

Muahaha!

Chris has more pics of me wearing a mask glasses and gloves... Muahahaha!! Excellent!! :D

Looks like we will be camping at the Cinder's OHV and just stopping by later in the evening. Our quads and dirtbikes are not street legal, and upload/loading the motorhome. Hopefully we will get to meet everyone at the staging area and that evening.

Looks like we will be camping at the Cinder's OHV and just stopping by later in the evening. Our quads and dirtbikes are not street legal, and upload/loading the motorhome. Hopefully we will get to meet everyone at the staging area and that evening.

hopefully we can hook up in the cinders somehow, but if not then we'll certainly look forward to meeting you sat evening - don't forget salsa contest and you could even bring stuff over and grill and eat there with us

Planning on coming up sometime Saturday.........

Planning on coming up sometime Saturday.........

don't forget we'll all be leaving about 9am to head to the cinders OHV area sat morning - but if your're not wheeling then you can come up anytime and we'll probably be back from wheeling around 3 or 4pm i think.

I'm taking the car up so I don't plan on wheeling.....thanks!

don't forget we'll all be leaving about 9am to head to the cinders OHV area sat morning - but if your're not wheeling then you can come up anytime and we'll probably be back from wheeling around 3 or 4pm i think.

Got home about an hour ago. Thanks to everyone that stopped and helped me on the side of the road. Big thanks to George, Diane, Kris and Amy for getting me, my Jeep, and trailer home. You all rock. :cool: