Sign in to follow this  
Don2222222

New Job - Moving

I was selected for a new position/job today.

I am the new Director of the Wyoming Youth ChalleNGe program. I will be moving to Guernsey Wyoming on November 16th. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

I'll be staying in touch here on the forum so I'll let you know more as I move forward.

congratulations on your job offer. You'll be a lot closer to me now. Let me know if there is any good wheeling out that way.

Don! That's awesome for you! Guernsey Wyoming sounds right up your alley; with any luck there is some fishing nearby! In a time when folks are LOSING their jobs, you get promoted and relocated, Congratulations!

I do hope you stay in touch with us & let us know what it's like in WY. Who knows, maybe we'll hook up again and do the Grand Tetons or some such!

Sincerely,

diane

Thanks guys!

Diane - I plan to stay a part of the forum - I love you and George, and I love this forum.

I have family here, and I'll be in town from time to time, and I'll join in on some runs.

I also plan to organize some stuff in Wy that the offroadpassport crew will be invited to - Grand Tetons are on the list as well as other areas. Lots of stuff on the west side of the State.

Sure appreciate the kind words everyone.

Life is crazy! New places, fresh faces! Relish in the adventure. Wyoming is supposed to be amazing. Some of the most bueatiful countryside there. Just think...... all the new fishing holes that await you. Congratulations! Travel safe and be well.~ Annabel

Thanks Annabel!

The Platte river is 5min from where I will work. Fly fishin' will be my new learning curve.

:)

Hi Don,

It has been a pleasure hanging out with you the few times we got together. :cool:

Good luck with the new adventure.

Thanks - Hope to see you again in the near future.

Hi Don,

It has been a pleasure hanging out with you the few times we got together. :cool:

Good luck with the new adventure.

good luck with your move man!