Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Factoid of the Day

People fart the most in their sleep, particularly if they went to Taco Bell.

On the TV sitcom The Addams Family, it took actress Carolyn Jones 2 hours every day to put on Morticia’s vampirish makeup. She also wore a full-length wig made of black human hair.

A two-day-old gazelle can outrun a full-grown horse.

An adult male giraffe has a tounge 18 to 20 inches long. Female giraffes rarely complain.

And I'll bet you didn't know this: From the early Roman Empire until eighteenth-century Europe and America, urine was a main ingredient in toothpaste, because the ammonia in it is an excellent cleaner. Ammonia is still a main ingredient in many types of toothpaste. Gross! d :rolleyes::eek:

I panicked when I heard the news b/c Spaghettios are a staple of my camping kitchen. Luckily we don't eat the ones with meatballs so I guess we're good. d :rolleyes:

In 1906, President Theodore Roosevelt had to call a special meeting of Yale, Harvard, and Princeton representatives at the White House in order to find a way to stop the growing brutality in football. In the previous year 18 Americans lost their lives while playing football, and 154 more were seriously injured. Too bad we don’t have the video!

Human heads found in Southwest cargo facility(Click for story)

Officials in Arkansas are investigating a shipment of 40 to 60 human heads found by Southwest Airlines employees at a cargo facility last week in Little Rock, the Pulaski County coroner said on Thursday.

"Southwest employees opened the box last Wednesday evening, found the heads and contacted local police, who turned the heads over to the local coroner."

Now that would be non-erasable from your memory! Ugh. d :rolleyes:

William Shatner and Nichelle Nichols, as Capt. James T. Kirk and Communications Officer Lt. Uhura, shared network television’s first interracial kiss in the Star Trek episode "Plato’s Children." The revolutionary segment aired in 1968. :love::rolleyes: