Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

5/21 – 5/22/2016: Happy Jack to Camp Verde: near Happy Jack, AZ: 4x4 Easy: Primitive camping

I'll try to find a Bernie Sanders bumper sticker for you.

Just don't take the one off your bumper for me, they leave a sticky mess. :bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:

Sorry, I'm out again.

Oh no, I'm sorry too, we were looking forward to seeing you. Thank you for letting me know.

Please put me down for this, my out of state travel dates have changed.

Thanks

Okay cool, see you Sat. A.M.

Eugene (Mike) don't know if you found extra room yet. I will have spare room in my jeep for a person & "stuff" if you still need it. I,m in e. valley, Mesa ellsworth & southern. Could bring your stuff over tonight or tomorrow...Could meet u half way. Or just meet @ meeting place for drivers meeting. Your call....Thx, Al 480.380.7847

If you have a printer - please print and fill out the waiver & emergency form here and bring it with you:

http://www.offroadpassport.com/forum/showthread.php?t=966

We will have some on-hand, but it will be easier if you have it ready when you show up.

We need one from everyone participating - drivers and adult passengers (okay if couples share one form).

Also, please fill this out again even if you have done so before - we need one each trip. Thank you!

See you Saturday AM!!

Wish I was coming with! Have a safe and fun adventure everyone!

I'm interested in going but can't camp. Can I just do Saturday only?

I'm interested in going but can't camp. Can I just do Saturday only?

sure thing, as long as you're comfortable finding your way out alone at the end of the day (bring a map and we'll show you the route out). we may have one other person doing the same thing.

FYI: G, D and myself are headed up this morning to explore some other areas and camp tonight. we'll check this thread *if* we have cell service, but no guarantees. see you all Saturday!

Have fun, wish I could make it out there!

Eugene (Mike) don't know if you found extra room yet. I will have spare room in my jeep for a person & "stuff" if you still need it. I,m in e. valley, Mesa ellsworth & southern. Could bring your stuff over tonight or tomorrow...Could meet u half way. Or just meet @ meeting place for drivers meeting. Your call....Thx, Al 480.380.7847

I appreciate the offer, Al. The space problem resolved itself when the extra 2 folks I was going to bring along backed out. Thanks anyways and see you soon!